Hemmies & Fissures

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Hemmies & Fissures

Postby Jen » 01 Apr 2008, 15:43

Oh Lecia! I am so sorry! I had no idea about the abcess or the fistula! I have not been keeping up with all the posts from last week - I had finals and was not online much. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Do you feel any btter now that it is drained? I am sure this is the end to your madness. Besides the infection, do your hemmies look ok?
My anus swells sometimes, but it is not painful. I am really not sure what to make of this hemmie stuff. I do think I have a fissure and a mild hemmie problem. If the RBL is not that bad, I think it may be worth a shot. My appointment is not for 3 more weeks. I have plenty of time to rethink.
Cinderella - Our situations are totally similar! when I read your posts, sometimes its like I am reading my own thoughts. I have had my fissure on and off for 14 months, after my son was born. I want another baby, but I wont until this is healed - and I mean good and healed!
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Guest » 01 Apr 2008, 16:58

As a newbie I wish you well too Lecia, i have followed some of your posts as a guest , I am sorry you have suffered like this..
Wish you happy healing !

Postby Guest » 01 Apr 2008, 17:03

Thanks, Jen and Tabby. I appreciate it. I am having a really rough day, feeling worse than I did the day before but hopefully this is just a small bump and not a detour. I am sorry I haven't officially welcomed you Tabby. I am usually better about that-so welcome to our little fissure family!

Image :hotair: Image

Postby Guest » 01 Apr 2008, 17:06

Bless you...Thank you :)
Sending lots of healing thoughts your way...