Finally found a cure!

Finally a cure for fissure!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Finally found a cure!

Postby girlfrompak » 29 Jun 2015, 05:42

Hi guys,

I am a 27 year old female who was diagnosed with a chronic fissure after my hernia surgery. Have been through a major weightloss journey which is why I was constipated and I guess with the trauma on my body due to multiple surgeries I got the god damn fissure!
Like I said with the multiple surgeries I have gone through in life I am no stranger to pain but man the fissure robbed me off the will to live. I refused to get the surgery as in the past 6 months I have already had 2!
I tried everything: homeopathy, calendula, GTN, Anesthetic creams.. the spasms would last for hours!
What has worked is as follow:
Here in Pakistan, to manage pain, I was given Caflam- Main ingredient Diclofenac Calcuim.
2. Sitz Baths with Coconut Oil and Epsom Salt.. Try to keep the water hot rather than warm.. Really Helps

BUT HERE COMES THE CURE!
I was suggested to apply Potasm Alum mixed with olive oil. Make a paste and apply on the fissure. I was so reluctant. But its been 3 days since I have applied and VIOLA.. The spasms, pain and painful bowel movement is all subsided 20 Fold.. Potash Alum comes in crystal from so it needs to be grinded.

I never ever post on Forums but this fissure is the worst thing that ever happened to me and I had an ovarian cyst the size of a watermelon that twisted so yea! I hope someone can benefit from this..

Lastly, I cant stand for more than 10 mins at a time cause of the fissure.. It has gotten better with this treatment but anywhere close to 100% cause I miss jogging! Anyone else hurts cause of standing? I am welcome to advise to resolve this.

I hope and pray that people can benefit from the treatment and we all are fissure free soon!

Toodles
girlfrompak
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Re: Finally found a cure!

Postby msimon » 18 Jul 2015, 10:48

Yes! Welcome! How are you feeling now Girlfrompak?
Dec '13 Fissure from anoscope
3 X internal sphincter botox
'08-'15 Botox for pelvic floor dysfunction
Nov '14 LIS/sentinel tag removal
Feb '15 Deroofing of recurrent infection from LIS
summer '15-healed but still ongoing muscle dysfunction/pain
msimon

Topics: 64

Postby girlfrompak » 28 Jul 2015, 06:12

Sorry for the late reply you guys!

I am doing ok. Slow progress but atleast the acute pain is gone. Still not able to maintain an active lifestyle.
I cant stand or walk for more than 10 mins :(

All advice is welcome.

girlfrompak
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby MyPainfullife » 16 Sep 2017, 18:11

Very sad to hear that how are you now?
MyPainfullife
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6