Anal Fissure - classification with images

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Anal Fissure - classification with images

Postby Amandaleeann » 19 Jan 2018, 00:08

I don't know how to post on here I found this group well looking up these meds that I am taking for a fissure well I have been going threw this since middle school and I'm 24 now after I had my son in 2013 this fissure has gotten worst i have been looked at by so many drs but none knew what I had I went in for surgery I'm 2014 just to be woken up and to be told that I didn't have what they thought I had and that it was a fistula well that was back in 2014 so I was told to be seen by another dr well then 2 years pass I end up getting pregnant with my daughter and my fistula got worst, well finally after have my bby I had a dr that listend to me and is doing something about my problem but he's saying a I have fissure not a fistula I'm at lost of whats going can someone please give me some advice I've felt alone in all of this until I read these stories. Thank you.
Amandaleeann

Postby FissureDoctor » 19 Jan 2018, 22:39

Get an opinion from a Board Certified Colon and Rectal Surgeon. Find one here...https://www.fascrs.org/find-a-surgeon.
FissureDoctor
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby Pregnantandinpain » 19 Feb 2018, 16:22

Wow great pics! I think my pain has increased just looking at them! :lol: It's nice to see what exactly they look like.
~~~~~~~
AF since Jan 2018
Plant based whole food diet since July
2 kids with 3rd coming July 5th, 2018
RN
Fear: Childbirth with AF and aftermath of
Pregnantandinpain
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby notsonicepain » 28 Feb 2018, 00:47

That was interesting yet very awkward to look at however, it makes me feel a bit better about knowing that one day mine will heal and start to go away.
notsonicepain

Postby manasarao1 » 29 Apr 2018, 23:57

Nice Information..
manasarao1

Postby Jaimenicole » 13 Feb 2019, 15:28

I can’t tell what kind I have. I had the HET procedure for severely bleeding internal hemorrhoids. I actually ended up in the hospital getting blood. My external and internal hemorrhoids never bothered me aside from the ridiculous bleeding. Well I finally had the HET done and I’m sorry I ever did. They say it’s relatively painless but it’s not. I had to go to a doctor about 2 hours and 15 mins away. Since I had it done I haven’t been able to muster the strength to take the ride back to have myself proved again. Is it possible to have a fissure on a hemorrhoid? I cannot see anything from the outside I have to get ready for a poop before I can see any of my external hemorrhoids so I cannot see a cut or anything and from what I have seen of my bum I can’t tell what’s what. All I know is using the bathroom brings uncontrollable pain. I was prescribed dlitiazem and lidocaine only for it to lead to intense heat burning and throbbing inside of my butt. So I’m also to scared to continue using it. I’ve been uncontrollably sobbing even when I’m not in pain and I can barely eat. My anxiety is through the roof and my head feels like it is ready to burst. This is the 7th day after having my procedure done and I can’t keep doing this. Death would be a much easier resolution.
Jaimenicole
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby bottice » 25 Feb 2019, 20:00

i feel like i have a chronic fissure but it doesn't look like those pictures. i got round lumps of tissues sticking out,so i thought they were hemorrhoids, but my doctor said i had a anal fissure. i feel like i might have a different case of anal fissure.
bottice
Fibre Addict

Topics: 5

Postby ecom » 16 Apr 2019, 08:29

fissures are usually not too deep inside I assume based on the images? I am wondering how to best apply the ointments, deep or not too deep? Thanks!
ecom
Fibre Addict

Postby ecom » 23 Apr 2019, 11:49

guys - I probably have mine on the soft part that is shown in one of these pictures. Post the soft part there's a hard muscle which is tight sometimes, I have been applying the creams to the external one but I don't know if I have one inside. Can the hard muscle opening also contain a fissure or it is usually outside that area? My doctor didn't probe too deep when he diagnosed so I am guessing he was referring to the one I felt on my fingers. I don't know how to explain but I hope I made sense somehow. Tia.
ecom
Fibre Addict