Can anyone remember what it is like to be “normal?

“Normal bottom”

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Can anyone remember what it is like to be “normal?

Postby Deleted User 6698 » 05 Feb 2018, 11:03

Is there such a thing? When I really think back, even as far as childhood, I seem to have always been very aware of “going”. Later into adulthood, that’s when I became aware that I was having to think about “going” more than other people. Now, 2 fissurectomies, LIS, 2 rounds of botox, skin tags and hemerroids I hardly think of anything else!! Can anyone relate to this? Nature/nurture/heriditory/destiny????
Deleted User 6698

Re: Can anyone remember what it is like to be “normal?

Postby Mypoorbutt » 05 Feb 2018, 11:23

Heck yes I can, I Remember at a friends birthday party when I was 5ish I got a good telling off by my friends mum. I was in the bathroom for ages which was normal for me but she insisted I had been looking in her drawers because no one could possibly take that long to go to the toilet.
I now have crohns, IBS, hems and fissures so I don’t even know what normal is....thankfully I have a glimpse of what it could be like as my daughter goes once a day at pretty much the same time....yes I’m jealous lol.
I think a lot of it is nature/unlucky genetics as both my mum and dad had ‘dodgy’ bowels I probably was never going to be lucky in that department
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20