Mind/Body Link was most important in my Healing

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: Mind/Body Link was most important in my Healing

Postby JulesVerne » 14 Feb 2018, 04:18

Hi Roseyaa

Thanks for your reply and sharing your journey. It's good to hear that you're also managing to gather the gifts from this experience. It's not such an easy thing to do.

With regards to your question about adapting the technique. When I was at my worst, I found it impossible to just insert the index finger. So I started out with just the tip of the pinkie until that felt familiar and then progressed from there until I could work up to using the index finger and making circular motions. This does take some time.

Instead of just using a lubricant (as mentioned in the link), I chose to use something that I felt would add to the healing. I would use different mixtures of the following - Coconut Oil, Bee Balm, Olive Oil, Calendula, Essential Oils etc. This would often lead to a temporary burning sensation but it never lasted that long.
I think by doing this I added to the belief that I was healing the fissure and this goes a long way in the healing process.

The second thing I did was to add a lot of self love to the experience. I would feel very deeply that this was a loving, nurturing and healing act (as opposed to something bizarre). It's a good idea to play relaxing meditative music to assist with this.

One of the things this fissure lead me to do was really spend more time with myself in a nurturing and caring way.

How was your experience with the self massage?

Jules
JulesVerne
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby missy moo » 19 Feb 2018, 14:46

Jules it's funny lack of a better word how the universe works everything you have mentioned is exactly me I've just started reading a book by Louise hay called you can heal your life it's pretty much what your spoken about I have all these same issues an recently started thinking about certain connections but you brought others to my mind I didn't even realise now I know ixan work on them too I recommend evetyone read this book it's more in-depth and teaches you how to work on each issue these same things Jules has mentioned. Best of luck to everyone
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Hopefull123 » 19 Feb 2018, 15:00

OMG, missy, I just watched that movie last night and was going to recommend it here. It brought me to tears. So many truths.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby missy moo » 19 Feb 2018, 15:11

There's a movie?
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Hopefull123 » 19 Feb 2018, 15:16

Yes, just enter the name and author in youtube search. It s awesome. Let me know if you can't find it.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Hopefull123 » 19 Feb 2018, 15:29

Here is a link to the movie split in several parts with some foreign subtitles. Otherwise the full movie I think is available in netflix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2H9B7u ... K-yh4d9Yk5
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Vishal » 20 Feb 2018, 20:35

Thank you so much for this post. I found it to be very insightful.
Vishal
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby tightbutt5678 » 21 May 2019, 05:20

Great post! Thanks a lot for sharing. I know the root cause of my fissure was from extreme emotional stress after having my heart broken. All it took was a hard BM and there it started (4 months ago now). I think I am finally improving and this forum has been the biggest help for me. I know I need more self-love activities and mental work and I know it makes a difference when I am low stressed relaxed. Thanks again :)
- February 2019 : Fissure
- Tried all of the creams, perfecting the diet, self dilation
- Reduced symptoms significantly but still not healed
- July 2019 : LIS with tag removal
tightbutt5678
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 17