my story

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

my story

Postby heisenberg9 » 22 Feb 2018, 12:41

Hey everybody :smilyhug:

Here is my experience with anal fissure. I hope you have some advices for me.
I started having painful stools about 8 months ago. At first I thought those were hemorrhoids, so i used different creams which didn't help. Later I self examined myself, and saw I have anal fissure, and not hemorrhoids. I eat fiber with every meal, I drink probably 4 liters of water daily, I do sports, and I tried using cream with nitroglicerine, and later sudocrem. Also I used laxatives regulary for few months - lactulose, and macrogol. At first for few days all seems to help, but later it's just like it was before... My fissure just won't heal :( Also for last few months ocassionaly I get diarrhea (like one time in few days).
edit: It seems when ever my stool is normal anal fissure heals a little, my problem is that my stool is very often eather too hard or liquid
heisenberg9

Topics: 1

Re: my story

Postby Hopefull123 » 22 Feb 2018, 12:49

Hello, it looks like you have tried the basics. If your stools are too loose, they get acidic and that burns the fissure, unable to heal. Go easy on the laxatives. Try starting with one teaspoon psyllium husk powder per day and then increase to two. That type of fiber will draw the water and form your stool so there won't be acid. Also you want your muscles yo get stretched a little with the bulking properties of the husk because otherwise they will get used to being in a closed position and will react every time something bulkier stretches them. Have you consulted with a proctologist?
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby Mypoorbutt » 22 Feb 2018, 13:06

Like Hopefull123 said the looser the stool the more acidic and the harder to heal. My fissure was caused by loose/liquid BMs.
Keep going with the sudocrem before a BM as it will protect the fissure somewhat.
Also try not to wipe with toilet paper as it can irritate a fissure, clean with a shower head or portable bidet.
And make an appointment to see a CRS
as if you have a high resting pressure it may be hard to heal the fissure
Good luck
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby heisenberg9 » 22 Feb 2018, 13:16

Yeah, i didnt wipe my a$$ with a toilet paper long time ago... just washing it with hot water... also i use vaselin before BM. I didn't use psyllium, i will give it a try. I dont use laxatives for a week but still sometimes i have diarrhea. Also, I think i will have to go to proctologist, im just putting it off.. everytime i start hoping that fissure ia healing so i put it off..
heisenberg9

Topics: 1