Anal Warts Caused Anal Fissures

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anal Warts Caused Anal Fissures

Postby kikaida » 23 Feb 2018, 01:27

I had a severe case of anal warts for three years with multiple surgeries back in the 90s and as a result of all the surgeries the skin in my anal area is very thin which causes anal fissures. I know I can't go back in time, but I do regret what I did in my past. Being promiscuous is the cause of my anal fissures and now I am suffering. Although I get superficial anal fissures, its still a pain in the butt. The CRS doctor told me I am not a candidate for surgery. He said having surgery will make it worse. So this will be a constant reminder of the stupid things I did in my past. You live and you learn.
kikaida
Fibre Addict

Topics: 10

Re: Anal Warts Caused Anal Fissures

Postby chachacha » 23 Feb 2018, 09:04

I'm really sorry to hear that you're suffering. And yeah, things are worse when you know that they're self-inflicted. I would love to go back and change my past too, because I used to party too hard and that behaviour is what caused both my fissure and extremely bad hemorrhoids. I'm sure that we're not the only ones who ended up with problems though, due to our lack of sense in our youth.
Fissure since about 2007
Fissure diagnosed in 2011
Diltiazem for two years - didn't work well
LIS January, 2015
Hemorrhoidectomy December, 2017
chachacha

Topics: 19

Postby kikaida » 26 Feb 2018, 00:04

Did the LIS surgery help you? At least you're able to do the surgery. I ain't willing to risk it since my anal area the skin is so thin due to all the anal wart surgeries that I had in the past. I must have had at least 30+ surgeries for the anal warts back in the 90s. That's why I am in not the greatest situation.
kikaida
Fibre Addict

Topics: 10

Postby chachacha » 26 Feb 2018, 09:25

I'm lucky that otherwise, my anal area was in good shape, so the LIS worked really well for me. I'm sorry that you can't have the procedure because of those previous surgeries.
Fissure since about 2007
Fissure diagnosed in 2011
Diltiazem for two years - didn't work well
LIS January, 2015
Hemorrhoidectomy December, 2017
chachacha

Topics: 19