Botox questions

Botox questions

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Botox questions

Postby missy moo » 14 Mar 2018, 13:33

How long ago did you have this done? Do you feel better? My story is the same mine started 2 weeks after my first baby was born I too spent most that time crying an asking why me!
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby SusieUK » 14 Mar 2018, 14:14

I had it done 8 weeks ago. I feel so much better it's unbelievable I do wish that I'd pushed & had it done sooner but I was absolutely terrified of surgery & up until a couple of years ago it was never offered. Why me .....is my catch phrase! It was my sister's birthday at the weekend I had a chinese !, wine!, beer!, crisps .....all the sorts of things that I haven't dared eat for years & I was fine the next day!!!! I still think it's too good to be true & waiting for something to go wrong!
SusieUK
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby missy moo » 14 Mar 2018, 14:23

Im so happy for you : ) I had just Botox 4 weeks ago an I still get bleeding an the skin tag still gets large an red from time to time I wonder if the scar an skin tag should of been removed I also have an internal skin tag at the top of the fissure I think that's what your calling a polyp.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby SusieUK » 15 Mar 2018, 07:38

Yep the polyp was an internal skin tag. I think the skin tags are a problem in themselves! You sound to have exactly the same problems as I had. I was getting so anxious & depressed that I'd started not wanting to go out of the house.
A few weeks before my op my GP prescribed me some tablets for anxiety (sertraline) as I was getting absolutely terrified of having surgery & not coping very well. I've always avoided taking medication whenever possible but this time I needed them........they worked wonders & I'm sure that they are still helping now ........ just take the edge off things & calm you down. I swear stress & anxiety play a major role along with hormones to the 'bottom' problems we all have on here!
SusieUK
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby missy moo » 15 Mar 2018, 14:03

Thanks yea I agree I'm just not content with the fact my surgeon only gave me Botox after all these years I thought listening to everyone else's story's I most certainly need at least the fissure to be tidied up with a fissurectomy
missy moo
King Fissure