Chronic sphincter pain in anal

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Chronic sphincter pain in anal

Postby kisadida » 04 Mar 2019, 21:50

I got chronic sphincter pain in anal after a swelling skin tag protruding from my anus last September which finally shrank after FOUR months!

The swelling skin tag made me having pain when sitting for five months and the pain continues even though the skin tag shrank in December. I feel tightness and swelling on my back passage sphincter and sometimes i feel my gas is blocked by,the pain area. I can't sit for more than,10 min because,of pain and pressure on my back passage muscle. During period of women, the muscle swelling gets worse.

One doctor said it's tense muscle problem and my pelvic floor CT didn't show any problem. another doctor said it's internal hem and need to remove all. I don't have blood during BM but the skin tag comes,out and pull my anal skin and give me pain during BW and some cone shaped tissue on my back passage protruding out during bw.

i don't know whether it's muscle problem or hems. Could anyone recommend any good CRS in NYC good at hem surgery? I hope to remove the hems but afraid of complications and also worried the surgery may make my sphincter,much more tense.
kisadida

Topics: 1

Re: Chronic sphincter pain in anal

Postby Wilson45TN » 12 Mar 2019, 19:15

I’m not from there but that Daniel Feingold dude seems to have an interesting method. I ran across him searching for an answer myself. I got LIS last week in Nashville. So far so good. Hoping like a mofo the nightmare is over with. Ate a chili dog and fries today. We’ll see. Big test!
Wilson45TN
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: Chronic sphincter pain in anal

Postby Fissuretraveler » 12 Mar 2019, 20:50

Contact Dr. Arnold Leiboff, he is in Long Island.
Fissuretraveler
Salt Bather

Topics: 4