New and need help!!

Post fissure surgery

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: New and need help!!

Postby Okaybum » 23 Mar 2019, 09:11

Hey Abu, I did not know that about magnesium citrate. Maybe that's why it never helped me. I'll try it on an empty stomach.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby Abu » 23 Mar 2019, 10:56

hei JS, what operation did you have? Were you diagnosed with an AF? You really need a good CRS to guide you on the next steps.
Give us more info, how are your stools, what do you eat?
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3

Postby js50z » 23 Mar 2019, 11:40

hi Abu,
my operation was excisicio fissure in ano 12 o clock with removing the anal papila -two cranial stiches. I eat cereals, fruit and vegetables and my stools are year and half very painfull. Takin psillium kinetic, plums, figs..........compots.....i do not eat just meat. PAIN IS TERRIBLE it goes all over my body, I am not alive. It does not heal with susspositories it hurts even more. What to do next? IT IS A 1 YEAR AND HALF.
js50z
Fibre Addict

Postby js50z » 23 Mar 2019, 11:47

Abu,
Pain lasts the whole day when I need to lay down in fetus position and it hurts bad until I go to sleep (take half of normabel) and wake up in pain. Why it does not go away? What am I doing wrong?
js50z
Fibre Addict

Postby js50z » 23 Mar 2019, 11:48

I am female,and suffering so much with pains. What is my next step please?
js50z
Fibre Addict

Postby Abu » 23 Mar 2019, 12:24

Js, you must change your diet at once. Try low fiber for a few days and take stool softeners! And find another doctor soon, you need professional help. Eat mostly soups for 2-3 days so you can give the fissure or whatever it is a brief moment and see if you feel better.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby js50z » 23 Mar 2019, 13:32

Thank you very much Abu but please can you suggest me what to eat, cause i am over. I asked also online dr. from India that is CRP and he said to me immediately MR neurography,MR blood vessels and MR pelvic. This is not for human or animal to suffer such pains. I am drinking origano tea, is that ok?
js50z
Fibre Addict

Postby Abu » 23 Mar 2019, 23:32

Any liquid food is OK, give your digestive system a break for a few days. Eliminate all cereals, bread, pasta, pizzas whatever other processed foods you may used in the past. Search online for how to make broth and use it in soups. Veggies are ok, fruits in moderation, do not eat too many legumes or nuts because they are full of fiber. This is just for a few weeks to see if it gets better. First you need to get out of pain and then you can draft a long term plan.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby js50z » 24 Mar 2019, 08:37

Dear Abu,
Thank you very much for food advices. I appreciate very much. Still one day more of pains for me((( Thank you I ll try with your advice.
js50z
Fibre Addict

Postby Abu » 24 Mar 2019, 09:15

You will win this battle, belive me. Whenever you lie awake in bed think about the good cells your body develops that go to the fissure site and help with building new tissue. When you are not in pain be grateful that a victory was won. There will be many setbacks, I will not lie, we all have to experience this. But there is light at the of the tunnel, I and many others on this forum can attest to this. We are here for you just like you will be for others in the future.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist