Taking back my life

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Taking back my life

Postby Nik88 » 13 Nov 2017, 09:03

Hello, new here! I am 29 and suffer from hemmoroids since high school but slightly bothered me. One week per year. No big deal. The last year i had many times fissures crisis but lasted three weeks and gone by their own but after a month they were back. No i am since early october with that thing. Pain is un bearable sometimes. Went to doctor and he said that i need surgery but not botox. He prescribed me lidocaine 2.5 and some very powerful painkillers and a pill that helps blood circulation. Also stool softeners and eat many fruit. Nothing worked for a week. So after much reading on here and my experience i follow the next
1. Painkiller after bm. It is the only way to reduce pain. No this didnt take the pain away but from hard pain i have after an hour a bearable burning. That helps muscles to relax a bit.
3. Hot baths after bm and also when I am home I sit on a hot pillow.
3. I apply lidocaine inside my anus half an hour before bm. There are many non sharp things to do that. That helps inner muscles to relax and not spasm.
4.after bm i apply a mix of olive oil with comfrey extract in and out of my anus. This helps skin to restore.
5. Eat fibers but not to many. First week my stool had a first very hard stool followed by soft. But the first was enough to ruin my day. So take some laxative that do not bulk them. Only soften.
6. Plently of water. Helps to detox from painkiller and not bloat from fiber.
After all of them a week now i had a bm with a 30%less pain. It takes time to the gut to get used to the new diet.
Some extra tips
Kiwi juice prunes and beetroot helped me. Also drink some coffee and make a cigarete bf bm helped me to relax and not strain. But only one. Do not start smoking. And last but not least. Relax. Pray, do yoga, do something that help your stress.
I know it is hard but i want as all of you to take back my life.
Since my next post good luck everyone
Nik88
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: Taking back my life

Postby Nik88 » 14 Nov 2017, 04:16

Hey ,
After ten days that i started my cure I
Had my first pain free bm..the pain followed bm still there but no need of painkillers.Just an intch . my stool was kat. 4 just like it sould be. Never felt easier the last 3months. Fissure is still there also and i dont know what is next..hope things gone right. Now i will post about my exp. next week for more results..
Last edited by Nik88 on 15 Nov 2017, 03:29, edited 1 time in total.
Nik88
Fibre Addict

Postby hurtinend » 14 Nov 2017, 19:47

Thanks those are some excellent tips, I hope healing continues.

What painkiller did your doctor prescribe?
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby Nik88 » 15 Nov 2017, 03:23

I do not know if it is available in Us and Canada. I am from EU .
The pain killer is xefo rapid(lornoxicam).
Told not to use it more than 2weeks because has some effects. While using it the pain was still there but not that thing made me cry on the floor like a puppy..
I also add zinc supplements for faster healing. Seems it works.
Nik88
Fibre Addict

Postby OscarALD » 17 Nov 2017, 20:36

Thanks for the tips Nik! I do baths too with Epsom Salt! They help to relax the area. I read you can do it only with warm water a few times per day. hope that helps to whoever reads!
OscarALD

Topics: 1

Postby Nik88 » 19 Nov 2017, 06:19

Oscar, keep going! I stopped a week ago having sitz baths..I only clean the area after a bm with water..i hate getting wet all day.
I do not eat many fibers cause gave me explosive bm combined with stool softeners.
So now 18 days since I started my cure and after 2painfull months
I manage to have the same bm everyday (eating the same foods). My bm is not painful anymore..Just an itch(like a mosquito bite). And that is thanks to stool softener.
I only feel some pain when i am standing for more than a minute at the same place. Thats why i avoid banks, grocery stores etc.
Also, i ve notice that the huge skin tag is started to get smaller in size. No big difference although.
Some things helped me
Massaging the area gently every night with natural ointments. Really helped me.
Also drinking every morning vitamin C with zinc think that speeded the healing process..
Since my next report good luck and keep going!
Nik88
Fibre Addict

Postby Nik88 » 28 Nov 2017, 14:08

Hello again,
Here for my fissure report.
After 13 days of my last post and a month since my visit to doctor i am very happy!
I am painkiller free for 20 days. Fiber free for 10 days. Seriously fiber diet didnt help a lot. The only things i do i my vitamins, self delation to put cream inside anus and stool softeners.
I also did something risky. One day i didnt eat anything. So no bm next day. That gave me some time to heal and speed the progress.
Now my bm is pain free but i feel some pain during the day but nothing serious
Pray for the best!
I notice that one month damage needs two weeks to heal. So for me that i suffered three months , i suppose i am half way. Dont know if this is the same for you. I was one step before surgery.
See you next week!
Nik88
Fibre Addict

Postby tightbutt5678 » 30 May 2019, 07:26

Nik88 wrote:I do not know if it is available in Us and Canada. I am from EU .
The pain killer is xefo rapid(lornoxicam).
Told not to use it more than 2weeks because has some effects. While using it the pain was still there but not that thing made me cry on the floor like a puppy..
I also add zinc supplements for faster healing. Seems it works.

Hi Nik88! What type of zinc supps do you take? Do you mind sharing the name? Cheers!
- February 2019 : Fissure
- Tried all of the creams, perfecting the diet, self dilation
- Reduced symptoms significantly but still not healed
- July 2019 : LIS with tag removal
tightbutt5678
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 17