I think I finally solved my Hard Stool problem with KFC

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

I think I finally solved my Hard Stool problem with KFC

Postby berzerker5220 » 24 Jul 2019, 18:56

So I was given advice eat fiber, NO diary cause it causes constipation and no sugar and especially No Fried food like fried chicken and french fries cause it slows digestion.

Guess what I did?

After 6 long months of agony and nightmare not knowing why I am constipated even tho I was drinking 7 liters of water a day. No stool softner worked, all the water overdose caused me to lose electrolytes. Even GTN paste was failing cause the hard stool just kept tearing the fissure over and over.

I finally gave up on everything, accepted it will never heal and I went ahead and started eating KFC every day for lunch, eating beans and tuna all fried in lots of oil on morning, drinking lots of chocolate milk shakes which appear to be the key.

I put 6 to 7 TABLESPOON of full cream powdered milk Kerrygold in my glass of Chocolate milkshake with lots of sugar and natural cocoa. I make it so insanely thick and rich that I am on a thin line away from getting diarrhea. MY friend calls it a farting potion when I explained to him what I was doing he said I was insane for doing this since I am diabetic.

Now every morning at 5 AM when its dark I go to the woods out door and take a natural dump while squatting then cover it with dirt. Then immediately go to an outdoor shower I made and start using soap to shower and soap up my ass. Yeah trust me this sh!t is wet and sticky as hell, it needs REAL SOAP to even clean and lots of water.

This sh!t comes out very VERY wet and sticky and ultra lubricated. The oil from the fried chicken and french fries works in connection with the chocolate milkshake to produce a very mild diarrhea at perfect timing. Since I discovered this and lessened my water intake its been like a miracle.

I am starting to feel like my old self again, I could hardly believe it. I seriously hope it keeps up this time I really really hope so.
berzerker5220
Salt Bather

Topics: 11

Re: I think I finally solved my Hard Stool problem with KFC

Postby berzerker5220 » 24 Jul 2019, 18:59

Still in disbelief how something like KFC and other local fried chicken and french fries can be so God Like in healing my fissure, this is advice that was NEVER given to me by anyone I only stumbled upon it by giving up in life. The real key appears to be that insane thick milk shake

Evaporated or UHT or fresh cow milk does NOT work

It needs to be Powdered milk full cream the real deadly kind and I just overdose myself on it every night. Works like a charm on mornings

I am also going to start eating fried chicken and french fries for breakfast AND Lunch.
berzerker5220
Salt Bather

Postby Abu » 24 Jul 2019, 22:15

Actually it is the fat that helps here. But you can get the fat from healthy foods also and you don't need any sugar. Try it and see for yourself.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3

Postby Okaybum » 25 Jul 2019, 07:55

I'm in pain but I'll keep my 39lb loss. Lol. Good luck with that though.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby berzerker5220 » 25 Jul 2019, 18:55

Abu wrote:Actually it is the fat that helps here. But you can get the fat from healthy foods also and you don't need any sugar. Try it and see for yourself.

Interesting I really doubt this tho, because I tried getting fats from lots of virgin olive oil, virgin coconut oil, Avocado etc

It has to be chicken and chips it is the ONLY thing along with a mug of chocolate milk shake a day that appears to be making this sh!t completely buttery.

I have one slight problem I put on 3 pounds in just 1 week.

However I am confident that KFC and a gallon of chocolate milk shake is what is going to save my life here, of that I have no doubt.
berzerker5220
Salt Bather

Postby Abu » 26 Jul 2019, 01:29

If you really believe this than it's true, you will not fail. The most important part of healing anything is to have faith in your body ability to heal and in the methods you choose for reaching that goal. You found a method that works so stick to it, I am very happy for you.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3

Postby berzerker5220 » 27 Jul 2019, 17:07

Abu wrote:If you really believe this than it's true, you will not fail. The most important part of healing anything is to have faith in your body ability to heal and in the methods you choose for reaching that goal. You found a method that works so stick to it, I am very happy for you.

Hi there so one thing I noticed is that this digestion is slowing down and it is doing so too much.

So what I need to do is get some fruits in here and ease up on the milk shake for now and maybe the oil.

It was working great unfortunately less and less is coming out every morning even tho I am eating more. This means I am over doing it on these unhealthy food, so am cutting back on it for now.

I think it has to be a BALANCE. I will juggle it and get the right formula for this but right now need to back off on the oil and fries and milkshakes need fruits and veggies.

Also smoking cannabis will let you know if that even helps
berzerker5220
Salt Bather

Postby Okaybum » 27 Jul 2019, 19:22

Maybe you just need to add some fiber to keep it moving? And plenty of water
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby berzerker5220 » 31 Jul 2019, 05:40

Okaybum wrote:Maybe you just need to add some fiber to keep it moving? And plenty of water

you are correct

However Abu was also correct it isn't the KFC that is doing the magic.

I stopped the KFC cause shit was backing up and less and less came out, then just like that all came out huge and tore my asshole apart again and there was blood.

What I can now officially confirm is that wet jelly like shit is a cause of Cocoa Milk Shake with 6 table spoon of kerrygold powdered milk and cane sugar 1 and a half table spoon of it before I go to bed. I drink a beer mug of it

So I have stopped all fried food now and I eat vegetarian food, beans, peas, parboiled rice, lettuce cooked with coconut milk and golden ray butter. On evenings I eat Avocado with some multi grain crix biscuits then drink the milk shake. Perhaps the avocado is also playing a role

With this new method everything keeps moving and still remain jelly like. This is all I need to do now and this WILL heal my fissure.

Folks it is very much possible we have just have found the cure for chronic fissures.
berzerker5220
Salt Bather