Successful Method (enima)

Non-Surgical Holy Grail

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Successful Method (enima)

Postby holyhell » 25 Jan 2021, 11:17

Hello sufferers. I never thought I would be on a site like this, but as we all know, with long duration pain like this, modesty is not a concern anymore. I have been 95% out of pain and on the road to healing for 2 months. My fissure is well into the chronic phase starting 1 year ago from a colonoscopy, which I will Never have done again. Recovery from a chronic fissure is a big achievement compared to a recent, well vascularized injury. My fissure provided 8 solid hours of life purpose questioning pain after every movement :pray: . 10 months into my reckoning, I began using high pressure enima s, which took away the pain and healed me enough to have normal trips to the bathroom for 2 weeks. The healing didn't fully take so I had to back to the enimas. This thing takes a looong time to heal since the edges of the wound are constantly infected and the vascular blood supply dies back after some time unhealed. While it's healing, I'm out of pain.
I am very much reticent to use surgical treatments or medicines. I see very few honest long term follow up studies for LIS surgery. In my experience, the medical community notoriously downplays procedural risks. Long-term topicals may have negative affects on the skin integrity, or produce systemic problems. Some laxatives contain polypropylene glycol, which may not be safe long term. The simple method is below.
I have not changed my diet, and I do drink a good amount of water normally.
Here it is:
I use a water enima and separate hose attachment for the shower, before a movement to soften the stool. it's a high pressure spray. 2-3 trips from shower to toilet may be necessary, then a quick shot of water jet to clean out after. No chemicals, no toilet paper. Just soap and water clean up in the shower.
That's basically it, fill up...and blast off. :%_+:
imortant tips:
1 Run very hot water through the hose before use, to flush it, and do not forget to turn the temperature down before use.
2 use room temperature water which has fewer impurities than warm water.
3 I don't insert the sprayer and risk injury, since the water jet is forceful enough to fill from outside.
4 adjust the spray down to just enough force to get the job done without risking tearing.
5 Don't fill yourself to the point of busting, there is growing evidence that the excessive air pressure used for colonoscopies is causing diverticulitis. Air will enter with the water and you will feel full in a few seconds.
6 I use a soft brush and lots of gentil soap for cleanup, only. No toilet paper, and no wiping.
7 Detach and hang the hose with the valve open to dry out afterwards to prevent mold growth in the hose.

It takes a bit of time to strip down before and clean up after but it's much quicker than sitting in the tub for hours. As an added benefit, the emptying effect will often give you an extra, no toilet day, and improve the odds of healing.
Some meal time planning may be required if you do not have access to a shower during the day.
I really hope this can help others escape from suffering. Good luck.
Update: after another 2-3 months of spray enimas, I have begun, fearfully, and carefully, having near normal movements for one month. Im careful, no pushing. I don't think I'm going to be fully healed for sometime but, I can definitely say the pressure spray enemas work. I'm 98% out of pain. No medicine, no surgery, no contact. :cheers:
holyhell
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2