New VIPs

Any changes made on the Forum, this is where you will find it. Any news, this is where we will share it with you!

Return to Forum Announcements

Re: New VIPs

Postby val » 22 Jun 2008, 13:48

Ok, I take that back!!! no help needed!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 22 Jun 2008, 14:29

That siggy is too funny!!! Here is a laughing Lisa for Kris.

Postby Fissulyna » 22 Jun 2008, 15:52

Lecia - the more times I look at your siggy - the more I stare at that boy - it is sooooooooo wrong !!!!!!! :angeldevil: Help your Fissy not be led into temptation Image Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby val » 23 Jun 2008, 01:52

Kris and me love the laughing Lisa- now I need to find something funny to write so I can use her!!
That penguin reminded me of our lives- you know just happily walking along- then bam!! over we go again!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 24 Jun 2008, 08:01

You should read the series Fissy! Okay, you can have the vampire, but I get the werewolf!!!

Postby Fissulyna » 24 Jun 2008, 13:30

Aaaaaaaaaaaawe XOXOXOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! Buddy - I will share - really ; ))) !!! He is just for fun - anyway LOL, but if you want the "Fluffy" than OK Image. Eh, I wish I have time to read that book - between self help books and nutritional healing books I hardly have a time for a snack Image.
I see that "background" is changing again Image - I can't wait to see the final product : ))) !
I am so sorry buddy that you are in so much pain Image :( :( :( Image , I have no words of expressing how sad I am and how much I wish I have something "smart" to say to make you feel better Image. I don't know what to say to myself any more ... I just know that we have to keep on holding on our faith and hope :dove: and each other here on the forum and
wait for our healing to be complete one day Image.
It looks that your new doctor is very good (knock the wood) and that he might come to the root of it all ! That would be just fantastic Image buddy !!! Try to think about the future when today is unbearable : ((( - take your meds to help the pains - no reason for extra suffering Image .
You will beat this thing sooner or later sweetie Image - I am sure that you finally found good team of doctors that will work together to sort it all out ! It is how it should be done and not us individually run around banging on doctors doors trying to find help aimlessly.
Love you buddy - hang in there, it must get better :sprinkleheart:
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Guest » 25 Jun 2008, 09:28

Thank you Fiss. You always have the right words to say to ease my pain. I hope that there will be something straightforward they can do and they hit the nail on the head the first time. I don't want to start taking out body parts willy nilly!

Than you for your friendship and support and contancy through it all.

:truebud:

Postby Fissulyna » 25 Jun 2008, 13:38

Same to you my sweet baby-Sis Image Thank you for being you to all of us here Image
Fissulyna
VIP