what are your daily supplements that you take?

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Re: what are your daily supplements that you take?

Postby cherylk » 12 Aug 2008, 19:58

I have taken that vit c packet in the past.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Jen » 12 Aug 2008, 20:19

My family is funny. I am always looking for butt products and my hsband always looks for joint products. He had an injury from an accident a few years back. If you look in our medicine cabinet, there is a bunch or calcium and fiber stuff!
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Fissulyna » 12 Aug 2008, 22:21

Lecia- baby-Sis, I might actually come Image . First I have to get over those 2 procedures and get in "sitting shape" again so I might fly Image ! If she is so good - I think every penny is worth it ! I can't wait to hear what she says ! Image I really, really hope that she is honest and capable person - that would be just wonderful !!!! Image
My pantry looks like Whole Foods in miniature - honestly - there is no malady that I do not have some herbs or supplements for it and in "multiples" for that matter !!!! From allergies, PMS, to immune system, joints and butt problems, vitamins, omega oils, algae, medical mushrooms, natural relaxants, herbal creams - there must be a thousand dollars in those boxes - I better put safe-lock on my pantry Image Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61