Pressure felt, followed by pain.

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Pressure felt, followed by pain.

Postby Fissulyna » 29 Oct 2008, 17:21

Yeap - heat helps a lot. I was sitting on a heating pad 24/7 when i tried to heal my fissure "natural way" . It really made a difference ( mine was electric one LOL).
Tabby - ha ha, that is what my first CRS told me - then very often they find a foreign object (like fish bone) stuck inside the anus and that those things can cause fissure itself - like a big pit or something passing through and having sharp edge Image - so be careful with "pitted" anything LOL and clean your fish very "precisely" ; ))) !
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 30 Oct 2008, 17:12

Heatpads are great Raul ..... Hope things get better for you soon Image
Image WOW...I will be careful Fiss ! i am never eating fishbones again Image

Postby Fissulyna » 30 Oct 2008, 17:23

AND, now one wonders how on earth cats NEVER have fissures even with having PURE protein diet and eating bones of all kinds, feather or two and such !!!!!????
It sucks to be HUMAN !!!!! Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Guest » 30 Oct 2008, 18:21

I know! I wondered the same thing when Molly drug a bone out of the trash the other day-my first thought was OMG-she is going to scrape her butt on that when she poos!

Postby Fissulyna » 30 Oct 2008, 19:39

OMG - she must have looked sooooo cute being so tiny and finding a bone LOL !!! Just precious !!!! Was it a chicken bone ? Try to hide those from her since they can splinter because they are hollow. Those can stuck in the guts but again - not in the anus Image If she adores natural bones and since she is such a small dog , big cooked or baked beef shin bone would be such a treat for her !!!! Don't take off the cartilage or tendons or bone marrow - she will spend hours trying to reach them and tell her that Aunty-Fissy gave you a receipt ; ))) !!! She will love me forever he he heeee ; )))
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Guest » 30 Oct 2008, 19:51

It was so hilarious because she looked like she had died and gone to doggie heaven. She has never had table food before, so when she got to that bone, she was like a dog with a bone. She had this look of joy and also guarded her find like it was gold. I gave her a minute with it before I took it away because I didn't want her to hurt herself.

Would I just ask the butcher for a shin bone? I know nothing about bones and meat and what is what!

Postby Fissulyna » 30 Oct 2008, 20:12

Ha ha ha, I JUST KNEW IT !!!! Dogs are sooooo cute with their bones (real ones), they even would give that small "growl"when they see one trying to take it away ha ha, but they know who is the boss so they have to let go and than they look like somebody died ha ha. Yes, just ask the butcher to save for you cleaned beef shin-bone - one that is used for beef soups and such . It should have a knee cap on and be cut maybe 10 inches below so it has "bulb" part with some small particles of meat and tendons and regular bone part that has marrow inside. Just take a big pot, boil some water and put a bone inside for 15-20 min and take it out to cool completely. It WILL be sticky and oily LOL, so give it to her on tile or linoleum surface and expect her to spend hours playing . Since she is small breed you do not have to worry about her braking the bone - for larger breeds it would be better to bake the bone but than it will only smell good and not yield any nutrients and minerals. Eating cartilage and marrow will give her a lot of nice collagen and chondroitin and healthy fats - and it will naturally keep her teeth clean and strong !!! Without artificial chemicals and dies and such. And she will have time of her life !!! Expect her to try to carry it and hide it LOL. She is tiny and will have trouble ha ha, I would help her , just for the heck of it : )))!!! And let her keep it as her special thing - she will very often go back to her bone to be in nirvana during the day and should be "respected" LOL !!! Oh, how much I love dogs - they are so naive all their lives - always child like and always give it all - nothing holding back - when they love - they love to death - sometimes literary .....
PS: Looking cool baby in your ancestral apparel Image Image Image xoxox
Fissulyna
VIP