Q and A with AFSF Members

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: Q and A with AFSF Members

Postby Deleted User 5 » 24 Feb 2008, 16:58

1) What's your favourite animal? Why? Elephants. They are incredible animals and so smart. They are really enigmatic in their behaviors.
2) Do you feel any connection/link to any of the elements OR any natural power of nature?I feel very spiritual when I am in the mountains, and when I hike to high peaks, even more so!

3) What's something you wish you had done when you were younger but never did? Kiss all the girls!!
4) Something CRAZY you still want to do but haven't done it yet?
Fly a real WWII fighter plane in a real (pretend) dogfight. You can do that if you have the money!

5) Favourite place to travel to? North of here.
6) If you could re-name yourself what name would you choose?
Maybe it's a good thing people don't get to name themselves. Erystell.
7) What are some of your strengths? Patience, loyalty, hard-working, ability to see through crap, most of the time!
Cool What are some of your weaknesses? I can be selfish with my time.
9) Have you ever played an instrument or sung in a band/group/etc? Bass guitar and keyboards in three different bands.
10) Your favorite TV Show(s) while growing up? (e.g. in elementary or highschool)
M*A*S*H
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 25 Feb 2008, 01:57

Hey Lecia : ),
Remember my Aunty that I wrote about, the one that loved company so much that people were at her place almost 24/7 ??? Well, her son's name is Philip ! Just thought "what a coincidence "!?
XOXO
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 25 Feb 2008, 09:22

That is too funny, Fiss! My dad's name is Philip too-so I thought that would be a better name for me.

Postby happyass » 25 Feb 2008, 18:25

1) What's your favourite animal? Why?
Cats. Because I have always had them around ever since I was a little wee one. They are so smart, soft, and loving. I've always had the best cats. Pooh, I love you!
2) Do you feel any connection/link to any of the elements OR any natural power of nature?
I love to be in the middle of nowhere. Where there is no electricity, signs of cars, technology, and where it is just the elements. It is so great sometimes to just be surrounded by quiet and nature. I love water - the rain. I love to walk in the rain on a spring/summer day - not a cold day. I always feel as if God washes away all my sadness and reminds me to appreciate all that surrounds me.
3) What's something you wish you had done when you were younger but never did?
Grown up catholic and gone to catholic school.
To realize my artistic aspirations of being a singer, actor, writer, and painter.
5) Favourite place to travel to? I love London and Paris. But I was also very surprised by Istanbul. It is a very dear place in my heart.
Xanadu. I don't know. I do like Gareth.
7) What are some of your strengths?
I always give second chances but almost never a third. I am patient with those who I love. I am willing to try new things that don't necessarily involve any potential of harm to myself.
Cool What are some of your weaknesses?
Volkswagens and Audis - I wish I had them all. I love to eat too much. I don't care to be buff or too vain (no hair plugs for me). I love to shop.
9) Have you ever played an instrument or sung in a band/group/etc?
Ah.....I played the cornet in elementary and junior high school. then i played the bass clarinet in high school for a summer. I have computer software to make my own music and i have my own songs. I sooo long to just have some time for myself to create again.......it seems I am just dealing with too much as of late that my body and spirit have been put on hold.
10) Your favorite TV Show(s) while growing up?
St. Elsewhere. Sisters. Love, Sydney. Bewitched. LA Law. Melrose Place. Living Single. 227. Martin. Diff'rent Strokes. Good Times.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby SunshineHope » 28 Feb 2008, 00:35

Haha oops. Didn't reply.
1) What's your favourite animal? Why?
Leopards b/c they're sleek, fast, vicious, like many female warriors Image
2) Do you feel any connection/link to any of the elements OR any natural power of nature?
The SUN, completely fully and totally... I just love the warmth and light, it truly brings joy and hope to my life. There's something about it that makes me so calm and thankful.
3) What's something you wish you had done when you were younger but never did?
Hmmm travelled the world after highschool
Go skydiving. & I'd also love to visit Africa & Europe and see if I can live like a villager there. Not sure why :)
5) Favourite place to travel to? Hmmm... It depends what I'm therefore: London & surprisingly, Seattle for shopping, and India for peace of mind and meditation/soul searching, and then a million other places for meeting friends
Umm Surya. It means "sun" in some language... Or "roshni" which means light.
7) What are some of your strengths?
When I want to do something I do it and I don't need you to tell me I can't do it cause I can I have and I will !! Image
Cool What are some of your weaknesses?
I can be moody... I can give up on myself, but rarely
9) Have you ever played an instrument or sung in a band/group/etc?
Lol bass guitar in highschool, and learned a bit of the acoustic, flute, & harmonium
10) Your favorite TV Show(s) while growing up?
Mmm Saved by the Bell! hhee
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby Fissulyna » 28 Feb 2008, 00:52

[quote="SunshineHope"]
" love to visit Africa & Europe and see if I can live like a villager there. Not sure why :)"
He he, don't waste your money to go to Europe to find "villages ", most of them are more developed than suburbia here ; ))) !!!
In Croatian, your name is Sunchica - thought you might want to know : ) !
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby derryboy » 28 Mar 2009, 13:45

1. Where were you born? FORFAR SCOTLAND UK
2. Would you rather own a cat, dog, or neither. DOG
3. What was your most embarrassing moment. I ONCE A LONG TIME AGO WAS SHOWING OFF TRYING TO GET THIS GIRLS EYE. I WAS AROUND 19 AND WAS WORSE FOR WEAR(TO MUCH VODKA) I STOOD ON THE TABLE GIVING MY PELVIS THRUST WHEN 2 OF MY MATES GRAB MY TROUSERS ND PULLED THEM DOON. NEEDLESS TO SAY MY BOXER CAME DOON TO. THE WHOE PUB STARED IN SILENCE, THEN ROARED IN LAUGHTER.
4. Do you have a tattoo? 3
5. What was your favorite all-time movie? WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN
6. Have you ever met a celebrity? JADE GOODY
7. Do you speak a second or even third language. NO
8. Lights on or out? ON
9. What person had the most influence in your life? MY DEAR MOTHER. GOD BLESS HER SOUL
10. Would you rather go on an adventure or stay home and tend your flower garden?[b] ADVENTURE
derryboy
King Fissure

Topics: 20