Botox x 4....

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Botox x 4....

Postby Guest » 18 Apr 2009, 07:37

Hi Patty,
It was good to hear from you. I am sorry that last part of the fissure isn't healing. We do all we can to have perfect bms but you add in stress and hormones and there is only so much we can control.
I hope things improve for you quickly and you get long lasting results from #4!

Postby Fissulyna » 18 Apr 2009, 13:56

Hi Patty : ),
Long time no see ! I hoped you healed completely :( . I am so sorry you are on square one - but what one can do (sigh...).
You said you wondered how everybody is doing - I am doing well regarding butt issues (KTW :luckyeyes: ), although I am under major multiple-stress factors LOL. I guess we can not have it all ha ha, or at least not some of us Image .
I had second LIS and it finally relaxed my butt to the proper level Image ! So, don't be afraid of the LIS - even after 2 of them I have normal functioning anus - no incontinence of any kind or anything else. I was more afraid of the Botox and never concedered trying it after reading disclosures that I was given to sign Image .
I wish you best of luck and fast healing Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 19 Apr 2009, 07:14

Hey Patty! Good to hear from you again, but hey, why under these circumstances!? Hope it all clears up for you very soon!
You know, were about the only real botox "winner" I knew of on the board and now here you are coming up all disqualified on the last round! Phooey.
You can handle the LIS, and you need to put a final stop to the fissure misery. It just seems like time is not on your side for healing... but I hope that isn't true and the last round really is the charm!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 19 Apr 2009, 07:21

Hey Kim:
Nice to hear from you. Yah I lost my last round LOL. You are right LIS will be the next step. I stop by to read the posts once in awhile. This is a great place to gain knowledge on alot of subjects. I hope you are well. I had problems for awhile so now I am going back to old posts to re educate myself on certain steps I need to take to help the healing process. Have a great day!
Take Care,
Patty

Postby Guest » 20 Apr 2009, 03:46

Hi Patty!
Sorry to hear about your recent stress Image
I had the one shot of botox it gave me good results too but when the effects wore off that tightness returned and that was enough for me to go ahead with LIS !
Do you suffer the tightness/spasms ?
Goodluck with shot NO4 i hope it seals the deal ..

Postby Guest » 20 Apr 2009, 15:05

Hey Tabby!
Thanks, I have had very little spasms not bad at all but i do have some tightness. I know the shot gives a good result. I felt good for a long time after it wore off. It's when you fall off that wagon and eat something bad or go thru a hormone change is when it can reek havoc on your butt! We will see with this one last shot.
Patty

Postby Guest » 21 Apr 2009, 05:54

I know Patty Image
Have you tried evening primrose ??? Please do ! It helps keep balance of hormones and can be helpful in reducing the symptoms of PMS !
Best of luck Our Botox queen Image

Postby juney » 21 Apr 2009, 11:21

aww patty i'm sorry you're going thru this again. you know everything you need to do and you've been doing so well, i'm sure botox #4 will give you that last little push. and remember, LIS is always an option!
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36