Healing AF without surgery: how long?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Healing AF without surgery: how long?

Postby Guest » 09 Jul 2009, 07:17

Did you get any of those awful storms last night Kim? I thought I saw much of Georgia covered...
Wow how long do you have to live opposite each other? That's amazing you make it work as I have been there and know it takes dedication. My husband and I lived apart for two years while I was in school and we did make it work too. It's always possible when you love someone enough!
I agree with Kim Cathy, that if you are not driving you can spread out. We drove about four hours the other day and I just leaned on my side and changed positions. Where is Harbour Town?

Postby Deleted User 5 » 09 Jul 2009, 08:54

We did get storms last night but I managed to colllect several gallons of pure rain water for my venus flytraps! Now I am set for a few more weeks!
We have been living apart now for 4 years. It is hard, especially maintaining two households. It does take a lot of love and all to make it work, I think it is harder on her than me…I was always a bit of a loner.
Harbour town is just the part of the island where the lighthouse is. A great place to stroll and hang out!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 09 Jul 2009, 09:42

Sounds like it! I love lighthouses so much...
venus flytraps? How cool!
How long will you have to live apart? Also is that you as a child in your avatar? So cute!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 09 Jul 2009, 10:15

I love lighthouses, the one on Tybee is so much larger than the one on Hilton head and you can actually climb it!
Until I am willing to move to Atlanta we may live apart quite a while. Our business would be hard to relocate there! Yep, that is me as a snotty-nosed, wild-haired, post pubescent!
Deleted User 5