Botox not working!!!!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Botox not working!!!!

Postby Guest » 06 Aug 2009, 14:38

We really do understand Jackie !
I have been where you are doctors, surgeons, waiting ..
In the end, 2 years end ! I broke down and told my GP no more, I couldn’t take anymore..
I knew I needed the LIS so I asked her to write to my surgeon to ask for LIS rather than a second shot of botox, I wrote to him too and thank my lucky stars he did the LIS..
Take control Jackie enough is enough !
Hugs to you Image
Cheryl ! We love you ! Image

Postby Deleted User 5 » 06 Aug 2009, 14:53

Cheryl Rocks Big Time!!!!! Image Image
Deleted User 5

Postby Peachy724 » 07 Aug 2009, 02:03

Hello new day, hello agony!
I found this on a private health care site about two other options but I can't afford private care:
Fissurectomy
Fissurectomy involves removing the anal fissure completely. It can be used alone or with sphincterotomy or medicines such as glyceryl trinitrate or botulinum A toxin injections. Fissurectomy is often used for treatment of fissure in children to avoid permanent damage to the internal sphincter muscles (the ring-like band of muscle that opens or closes the anus).
Advancement flaps
The advancement flap is a technique that involves replacing the broken tissue in the fissure with healthy tissue. This type of procedure is recommended if you are at risk of being unable to control your gas and bowel movements (faecal incontinence).
Wot are peoples thoughts?
Xxx
Peachy724
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby Peachy724 » 07 Aug 2009, 02:12

Also found this:
Is there any reason why anal sphincterotomy shouldn't be performed in women?
There is a significant concern about performing anal sphincterotomy in women who are at risk of being unable to control their bowel movements (faecal incontinence), particularly after a forceps delivery.
Explanation
Women who suffer trauma during childbirth are particularly at risk of developing problems with bowel control. The advancement flap technique is better suited and offers considerable advantages for women of childbearing age. This procedure involves replacing the broken tissue in the fissure with healthy tissue.
I had a traumatic birth and forcep delivery with Jazmin 2 and a half years ago, now I'm concerned, I couldn't live with that I'm only 29 and I want at lease one more baby :( :(
Peachy724
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby cherylk » 07 Aug 2009, 20:31

Jackie,
I think you should change your mood indicator to hopeful, instead of listing desperate. You need your mind to work FOR you, not against you.
Cheryl
P.S. I wear the Scottish flag and Scottish emblem on my golf hat. Image
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46