My Break through with stubburn fissures and fistulas

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: My Break through with stubburn fissures and fistulas

Postby Al » 09 Feb 2010, 14:46

Hi bherna1
I, too, had fissures for about 4 years, and tried everything from surgery, ointments, botox injections, sitz baths, etc. etc. Finally, I asked my dr. what he thought about trying an anti-fungal cream, as I had read about it on another blog. My fissures healed up in 4 days, it is MY MIRACLE cream. It may be worth a try to some people who just can't take it any more, and need something new to try.
Good luck to all AF sufferers everywhere.
Al
Al

Postby lars » 10 Feb 2010, 13:10

Wonderfull Bernard. You must be so happy :)
Yes I will ask my doctors about this. Ask for a biopsy to see if something is going on. Maybe I should travel to Dallas to see your doctors :)
lars
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby bherna1 » 11 Feb 2010, 23:32

Let me know Lars. They can accomodate just about anyone here from Europe and other countrys. I will be glad to help find a living arrangement for you to see them.
Thanks to all the kind words everyone has posted about my family situation.
Best regards
B
bherna1
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 23 Feb 2010, 11:57

Hey Bernard, I just read your story -- kudos to you for being persistent and finding a cure! Hopefully your family situation follows suit as well, they look beautiful in your profile pic :)
Do you mind if I ask whether you had any other symptoms aside from the fissures and fistulas? I understand that Crohn's is supposed to cause some systemic symptoms as well and wonder if you had any.
The reason I ask is that I had two fissures that healed up a while ago with BOTOX and nitroglycerin ointment. But just this week I've had pain in a new, different area that's accompanied by some bleeding. I'm seeing the doc today to see try to figure out if it's a fissure or a hemorrhoid, but it just seems weird that things would be fine and then would derail again. I had a partial colonoscopy and barium CT scan plus all the usual inflammation marker blood tests that didn't show any problems, but I'm getting suspicious about some kind of underlying issue now.
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby bherna1 » 23 Feb 2010, 23:04

yes i did have one unknown area that the scope couldnt find. As the professionals told me they would use the med to treat both areas. Both areas dont hurt and my digestive system is working better. This med i am on you have to take it for the rest of your life or else the issues will come back. I did have chills, low grade fevers, muscus in stools things like that are gone.
Thanks for your feedback.
bherna1
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby happyass » 25 Feb 2010, 23:11

i am happy that you have found a solution for you bernard.
i will keep you and your family in my prayers. i can't imagine what you are going thru but i hope that you can definitely work it out.
big hugs,
happy
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74