Diltiazem precautions

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Re: Diltiazem precautions

Postby StevePain » 19 Mar 2010, 02:08

Can we join the site cheryl? If so i'd love to.. Thanks for praying for us :D It would be nice to share our stories with your minister, i'm sure they make interesting reading to someone with no butt issues. Why doesn't he register on the site?
Once again cheryl... Image
StevePain
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 19 Mar 2010, 02:50

Hey Steve, yup if the dizziness continues I may start monitoring BP again :) I had a EKG and ECG not long ago and both were normal as well, so I guess mine is mostly a minor concern like fainting as opposed to anything else :)
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Postby cherylk » 19 Mar 2010, 07:31

Hey Steve, I'll post the link and am still working on the site. I've already had 3 people tell me that they will support me. If my son didn't have autism and Crohn's, I'd have a lot more free time!! Image I'm busy now contacting my legislators, being part of support/advocacy groups, attending special needs fairs (having a table/booth), etc. Glad the Red Cross hasn't contacted me lately for a blood drive.
As for Dwight, he's really busy! He's a part-time minister and a part-time hospice chaplain, plus performs lots of weddings and funerals and tries to make time for his wife! We are very close friends and talk almost daily. I'll try to give him your names today when I talk to him.
Here is the link for my site: http://online.ccfa.org/goto/TeamLance
That picture is of Lance listening to his own heart beat, which he thought was really cool!! Since no one commented on my avatar, I'm going to change it!!
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby StevePain » 20 Mar 2010, 13:55

Thanks for the link.. Don't change the pic cheryl, you look very well (if that's you) Image
StevePain
King Fissure

Postby cherylk » 20 Mar 2010, 15:54

That's really me, Steve! Taken a couple of years ago!
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46