going to see the crs

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

going to see the crs

Postby dee » 31 Mar 2010, 14:21

the doc who did the surgery on monday (no pain, no complications, everything's great so far at least) set me up with an appointment with a CRS for monday--hoping that things go well over there--dreading another digital exam Image but i'm wondering if i take my colonoscopy results if he'll actually have to do the exam--i can always hope--anyway when the clinic called this afternoon and asked when i started having problems with it i said 13 years ago and she said she couldn't put that in the computer...i guess "normal" people don't wait 13 years to get something taken care of...
i just hope he's willing to do something--LIS is sounding better all the time...when i find out something you all will be the first to know (behind my husband and my mom...) ok, third to know! hopefully with some good news!
dee
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Re: going to see the crs

Postby Fissulyna » 31 Mar 2010, 15:10

Best of luck Dee Image !!!!
Hopefully they will not have to do "inside" exam , especially if you are going for a LIS consult. They will exam you in depth on the "table" before operating anyway...
Also, some CRSs are very gentle and go very slowly using a lot of lubricant and local anesthetic mixed in ... some are
"gang-ho" unfortunately - had 2 of those Image - I almost felt raped after the exam :( :( :( . I wonder if medical students have any special training in "bed manners" at all .... *sigh or if some CRSs truly can comprehend the amount of pain and embarrassment the patient had to endure : (((
Yes, I hope that your CRS will perform the LIS and put you out of that 13 year long misery : (((. I really would have ended in asylum with so much pain for soooo long : (((
It is about time for you to be healed and free Image Image Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61