Quick question about Miralax

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Quick question about Miralax

Postby StevePain » 03 Sep 2010, 17:03

So much pain and suffering in this world, it really does suck, the dreaded cancer makes all of our butt issues fade into insignificance..
My weight has plummeted since starting the fissure friendly diet, I've lost over a stone and am still losing, I don't want to be really thin as it took me about 7 years to put weight on before this fissure started killing me, I have started eating a bit more of what I would call "normal" foods now just so I don't fade away..
StevePain
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby cherylk » 03 Sep 2010, 18:51

Steve,
My mum and I went out to visit my FIL this afternoon in the nursing home and a friend of my mum's who is there also. Made me feel more confident in indulging myself in the little luxuries that I enjoy--Minx on my finger nails and facials. Here are two people with lots of $$ who have worked hard all of their lives and neither of them can enjoy a dime of it or take it with them after they leave the nursing home, most probably through death for both of them. Also made me feel better about my volunteering (2 days coming up) for the American Red Cross and my efforts for Crohn's and autism. (not boasting) Instead of cursing the darkness, maybe we should all try to shed some light where we can. I guess today's nursing home visit had an impact on my priorities is what I am trying to say.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 03 Sep 2010, 21:04

Saying prayers for you and your family Cheryl.

Postby cherylk » 04 Sep 2010, 07:24

Thank you, Dawn. I'm going to try to stop by and visit my FIL today after I exercise.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46