My Botox is done!

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: My Botox is done!

Postby Guest » 08 Aug 2007, 16:18

Thanks everyone.
I think I had a bad day today. But everyday can't be perfect. The pain lasted most of the morning. I tooka a nap and feel a bit better. it just feels funny thats all. But I will keep you posted. Thanks again..
Patty

Postby Guest » 08 Aug 2007, 16:19

P.S. Kim glad to see you back. I hope you had a good trip..Patty

Postby Deleted User 5 » 08 Aug 2007, 16:24

I had a nice trip. I would say it was the best vacation ever!!! Maybe the best four days of my life!! No kidding! I really needed that, and I am just in love with the scenery I got to experience!
Sorry to hear you had a bad day, but I think it's still early. That botox is going to need some time to immobilize the sphincter. It will get there.
Deleted User 5

Postby happyass » 09 Aug 2007, 08:09

where there is a bad day patty, there are many good days ahead!
hi kim! i really like that pic! i think i will put up my standing on a boulder pic too!!!!!! :-) but i will never go up 'old rag' ever again!!!! that was very scary for me....with fissure in tail too!
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Deleted User 5 » 09 Aug 2007, 08:43

Hey, Gareth! Cool pic...first time I've seen you completely...big guy!!! Where exactly is that taken?
Deleted User 5

Postby happyass » 12 Aug 2007, 19:21

ah, it was on the way to shenandoah i think and you take about 1/2 mile hike to get to the starting point. there is an ascent and descent and one of them is worse than the other since i've done it twice. and i still think it is dangerous especially if you have depth and distance perception issues as you have to jump wide with deep hollow crevices that can kill you (maybe a little of an exaggeration but it freaks me out) and you have to use your rock climbing skills and well, i just think it was very nerve-racking and anxiety inducing for me. but when you get to the top where the pick was, it is amazing, beautiful, breathtaking, and unfortunate that you have to go thru such difficult stuff to get up there! the whole trek is about five hours if you don't stop at the top to have lunch or just chill.....the climb is better known as 'old rag'! but i think she's a bi%ch! :-)
Patty, how are you doing lady?????!!!!
I hope you had a great weekend and are out there taking advantage of your new healing arse!
hang in there!
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74