Seeing New Posts - just curious?

We would love to hear your comments, and any suggestions you might have for the Forum. Feel free to tell us what you think!!

Return to Comments, Suggestions and Ideas

Seeing New Posts - just curious?

Postby Guest » 13 Jan 2007, 15:52

when we enter this wonderful site.. it always has the post or topics that we havent seen..great..but when we click on to go view a topic and or post/..they all go away even if ya go back on your browser..its really not that bad yet(as i seem to come here a few times a day)..but as we grow i see a small problem with locating new posts with out searching thu day time and hour,,// guerrr... Image and who's time is this anyways..? time zone??....lololol

Re: Seeing New Posts - just curious?

Postby Cheryl » 13 Jan 2007, 17:00

Hey Giz,
yeah i have that issue too, i have been told that if you go to your tools button in the IE browser, clip on options and click on setting, then change to update page never it will work, also delete cookies and temp internet files.
Hitting back i find will lose them, but if you read one post, then just click on the link you want to go to (rather than hitting back) hopefully it should still be there.
Regarding the time, the main time is set to my zone Australia, buyt there is a section in your profile to change your zone... you can adjust that. let me know how you go Image
so sorry i am no expert at all this, just an AF sufferer!!
Cheryl
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 22