Anyone's tailbone sore???

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Anyone's tailbone sore???

Postby Guest » 26 Apr 2008, 03:36

That is really good news Lecia and Sorerumpie !
Wishing you both the very best in healing
x

Postby Sorerumpie » 26 Apr 2008, 08:58

Fiss, that's quite a scary story , she's alright now right ?
I think we could have a summer fissure party here at the beach.
Sand is nice and soft to sit in for those still healing ......
Sorerumpie
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby Sorerumpie » 26 Apr 2008, 09:00

Lecia, Did you get my message about getting out and moving around ?? I think it helps
Sorerumpie
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Guest » 26 Apr 2008, 11:55

I did, JA, but with the incision vulnerable right now it feels like a lot of friction and makes the pain worse. I am getting around better now though and hope before too long to be able to take walks.

I ordered a Pilates machine today and hope that if I ever get around to putting it together that might be good, gentle exercise. But day to day, with 2 kids I am up and down the stairs 30+ times and probably move more than I should at times.

A beach party sounds nice but when I think of sand I think of it getting into my incision or making its way into my anus. Now, only a fissure/fistula/hemorrhoid sufferer would ever think like that. Image

Postby Sorerumpie » 26 Apr 2008, 21:55

Ok Lecia, you just go at your own pace .. and we'll all be lookin forward to you being totally healed and without pain .
Sorerumpie
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby ss616 » 17 Apr 2011, 18:20

Hi folks!
I think this is what is happening to me. I have this weird burning pain around the anus all day and pain to the left of my tailbone and left scrotum.
Did any of you figure this out?!?
ss616
Salt Bather

Postby garwha » 18 Apr 2011, 14:08

I have a similar pain. It starts at the tail bone and goes through each of my buttocks to almost the bottom of my cheeks. This seems like a muscle issue. Anyone have any tips on what to do about it? I am so over my pain meds! They do not help with this issue at all.
garwha
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6

Postby stargazer » 27 Apr 2011, 22:09

First off, I'm new here, been lurking around for awhile now!! :) I was so relieved to see this thread! I feel like I have been losing my mind, seriously cant believe how depressed this has made me as well...I have felt not only the "glass shard" pain during a BM but the soreness up into my tailbone is awful..I never knew my butt could have spasms like this as well. Its such a relief to hear some one else say they are feeling this as well, not that I wish this on anyone!!!! ever!, its just you dont feel so alone, and I am grateful for everyones honesty with such an embarrasing condition...I do notice I'm getting less so though as I go along! Image Just wanted to say a big THANKS!! xx
stargazer

Postby hball » 08 Jun 2011, 16:03

I have had a pain in my tailbone area the entire time I've had my fissure. It feels like someone kicked me. Sometimes it hurts as much as or more than the fissure itself. After car rides it occasionally becomes unbearable. I have just always assumed that it was muscle soreness/spasms from the constant clenching I am doing. Hopefully it will go away when the fissure does?
hball
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby stargazer » 08 Jun 2011, 19:39

hball...you sound just like me..car rides are the worst!..I can tell you that my fissure has pretty much healed, I feel SO very grateful, let me say that first off. I never knew how painful and embarrasing something like this can be..My soreness is so much better as well..it has not completely gone, as I notice it mostly when driving, or sitting on something too hard. Its still there, but not consuming my life like it was or keeping me up at night! There is an end in sight. My doctor feels it could also be something called "coccydynia"...look it up on line, it could relate to you as well. I do believe that the spasms can also create the soreness, as your muscle's are clenching from the pain you feel. I couldn't sit straight on my butt for months! Now I can, for much longer periods of time. I had also fallen back in January right around the same time as the fissure, so I think I was kind of double wammied on that one, as my doctor put it as well! When I fell, I wasn't in any pain, I got up laughing, but within a few days it was terrible..again, though, I believe the fissure got worse and so did the spasms, along with the fall. I became so very depressed, couldn't walk very far or stand for very long either!! You will get better, hang in there.! The empathy I have for this kind of pain is tremendous now, I do not take being able to sit normally for granted! Blessings and speedy healing to you! xxoo
stargazer