Correct Dosage of Botox

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Correct Dosage of Botox

Postby Sue27uk » 12 Aug 2011, 14:20

Sorry, you did say when you had your appointment. It may just be the crs who I saw opinion, as other people I know who have had fissures have used the cream for up to 6 months. I've only used it for 10 weeks and it has improved, just not gone. My GP suspected I had a fissure back in March, but then it seemed to clear and I had gynacology issues and my op, so who knows! I must admit I have improved again somewhat following my major relapse 4 weeks ago. The crs said I was having spasms, and I do wonder if thats what the pressure I have underneath is. Its either that or linked to the thrush I have had for 4 and a half months and can't shift!!! The pressure went for a month but is back again, at least I know its not serious from the scans I've had. It certainly does suck!! Image I am able to go out a bit when it eases, but only short distances. Plus I don't appear to be able to drive, as it brings the pressure on. Thats the most frustrating bit at the moment, as my car was my independence. Now I have to rely on my parents which I hate, and its not ideal for them!! I am still having pain when having bm, but it appears to have become concentrated in one spot and fades a bit quicker. Get a sore coccyx too, but that is where the fissure is by and I've read here some people get that. Have developed an itch though but again could be linked to the thrush!
I really sympathise with you, we seem to be at the same point! It's very lowering, and can really get to you at times. Keep me updated, if you want to rant you know where I am. Good luck with the scan, let me know how it goes :)
Sue27uk
Fissureologist

Topics: 21

Re: Correct Dosage of Botox

Postby of all the places to hurt » 13 Aug 2011, 16:18

Oh Sue, you are having a really rough ride ahx
And, thrush for so long too!! My god u must be besides yourself!!! Image
My CRS asked me if I had any thrush lately and fortunately for me I haven't. I wonder now why he asked? Is it a complication of our fissures or what else?? Do you know? I do hope your getting treatment Sue. I had thrush years ago and its no picnic. God help you having that and fissures and allthat goes with it. I feel so sorry for you! Your so young to go thru this! Just so glad u have a supportive family behind you. I am just so happy that your scans are clear...happy days! They are around the corner for you as you will get better Image
And, apologies for not coming on sooner to see ur msg, just pre occupied this end with u know what ;-)
p.s
I am here to for you so rant away anytime x
of all the places to hurt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14