2nd round of botox tomorrow! Please wish me luck

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

2nd round of botox tomorrow! Please wish me luck

Postby bigbabyboy » 22 Sep 2011, 19:38

So, I enjoyed botox so much the first time, that I thought I'd do it again haha. I'm gonna have the smoothest butt in town :) Actually not too too nervous about tomorrow; not having a skin tag removed this time, so it may not hurt too bad afterwards. I'm really hoping that this round helps even more than the first round. If I can keep the spasms to a minimum, I'm hoping that if it comes down to LIS that I will already be half way healed!! Wish me luck! I'll post how it goes!
bigbabyboy
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Re: 2nd round of botox tomorrow! Please wish me luck

Postby Guest » 22 Sep 2011, 20:42

Good Luck BB! I hope it all goes well and you get some relief! :)
One more thing I'd like to say- getting a skin tag removed is pretty uncomfortable. I was told by my CRS that it would make my recovery longer than LIS alone, so what I'm trying to say here(Lol) is if you do end up having LIS ,you will definitely be able to handle it. I personally think having the tag removed made me much sorer than the LIS...
Good Luck again!!
Keeps us posted :)

Postby Sue27uk » 23 Sep 2011, 10:21

Good luck! I am still waiting to find out a date for an examination before the botox - you are ahead of me!! :)
Sue27uk
Fissureologist

Topics: 21

Postby bigbabyboy » 23 Sep 2011, 18:36

Today went so well!! So much better than the last time. To recap... the first time I had botox was in June. I had two shots of freezing and three shots of botox with a skin tag removed. Hurt like you know what, especially healing the skin tag removal. This time I didnt have any freezing and had 4 shots of botox. Only pinched a little bit, but really nothing to be scared of at all. A little achy right now, but not anything too bad. Haven't had to take any pain meds. My CRS said that the other tear is healing nicely and my muscle isn't nearly as tight as it was when I went to see her two weeks ago. :) Hopefully this will finally be the end of it. Thanks everyone for your encouragement. In my opinion the freezing needles hurt WAY worse then the botox needles. I would just opt for the botox and get it over with.
bigbabyboy
Salt Bather

Postby Guest » 23 Sep 2011, 21:48

Congrats BB!
Happy all went well for you today! Hope things continue to move forward for you :)
Good things were easier for you this time and the other tear is healing !

Postby of all the places to hurt » 24 Sep 2011, 10:56

Over the moon for you!! Well done you!! Image
of all the places to hurt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14

Postby bigbabyboy » 24 Sep 2011, 11:15

Thanks!!! I had my first BM after this round of botox and it was perfect! haha which I'm very grateful for because it's that time of the month as well. I find my digestive system changes during "that time". I know you had mentioned once that yours did as well, Dawn. I try to drink as much water as I can stand during the week and that seems to be helping.
bigbabyboy
Salt Bather

Postby Guest » 24 Sep 2011, 20:51

Aww that's awesome news BB. So happy for you!
And yes, I have a little different consistency with the BM right before my period. It's kind of funny even since LIS, I feel like a twinge in that area. Just enough to kinda freak me out, but nothings ever happened. I wish mine were more regular so I would know exactly when to drink a little more or take a little extra care with my diet. You would think at 40 years old they would be more predictable but I have always been irregular!
I'm so happy for you. I can tell you are feeling much better and positive! Image

Postby bigbabyboy » 27 Sep 2011, 09:03

Well, I'm a bit frustrated haha Haven't bled or had scraping pain in months!!! so, happy about that, but even after botox, my muscle still feels tight...not nearly as tight as before, but I still feel like I can't empy my bowels fully. It's more of a nuiscance than anything. There is always a dull ache, and I can't figure out if it's my anal muscle or if it's the scar from my episiotomy...which goes all the way back towards my muscle. hmmmm???? Here's what I'm thinking...for me botox seems to help in the short term, and I am glad that I had a second round... and if it comes down to LIS...alright then!!! Anything to feel better. It's just that, I'm not done having children yet...and I'm scared that if I get LIS, that delivery will just put me back at square one. Even if I have a C Section next time, which I probably will, I tend to get constipated when I'm pregnant...so my game plan is to keep things aas good as possible for now and then ater I have all my babies...LIS will be my next step if that's what it comes to. :)
bigbabyboy
Salt Bather

Postby missy moo » 10 Jul 2018, 21:04

Hey did you end up with lis I'm awaiting my second Botox appointment
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37