Message From a Newbie

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Message From a Newbie

Postby TonyStone » 29 Sep 2011, 22:29

I hope people hear this about countries with national health care. She waited a year. My CRS and I decided last Thursday to have the surgery and 7 days later it's scheduled. Waiting a year, we can expect that here in the USA with NHCARE just wait and see.
TonyStone
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14

Postby angelofthedawn » 03 Oct 2011, 18:06

Day four post op and things are going great. Tony my new butt buddy, I hope things are going well for you post op too. I am very hopeful that the worst is over. I can move on with my life and not linger in this limbo pain induced life.
I was pretty violently sick last night for some reason. It was day three with no BM and I was a little worried and I also felt pretty awful. I was scared and feeling ill as a result. It was almost like my body flipped a switch and said everybody out!!! All of a sudden I was very busy in the bathroom. Not sure why I got to add throwing up to the mix, but that is what my body wanted to do. I guess the whole surgery thing does strange things to you. But I am feeling better today.
I am going to take some time before heading back to my desk job. I think that is best as once I go back it will be hard to come home again.
Yeah, National healthcare has it definite downsides. I am super jealous that Tony's surgery wait was 7 days. I can not even imagine how that could have positivitley affected my life to wait a week instead of a year.
I am glad the wait is over and I can now get busy with healing.
angelofthedawn
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby TonyStone » 03 Oct 2011, 18:13

Glad you are doing ok. I have been doing good. I don't want to get to excited because I expect setbacks. I am tearing up thinking you had to wait so long. I pray you heal quick. I want to put this behind me so bad. I want to drive, goto a movie, go out with my son!
TonyStone
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14

Postby angelofthedawn » 03 Oct 2011, 19:31

I am so glad to hear that you are doing well. I understand being cautious about the road ahead. That is good advice.
In no time you will be able to do all the things you love to do. It is my hope that this is all a very distant memory very soon.
Happy healing!
angelofthedawn
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1