bummer, got worse, feeling sad

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: bummer, got worse, feeling sad

Postby bigbabyboy » 09 Oct 2011, 09:02

Oh that's too bad that the wheatgrass cream makes you sting. :( I just love it. It has helped me tramendously. Wonder if the superbalm and spray works the same as the skin recovery cream. I use the cream, and for the first 3 days or so, I too had the stinging feeling, but I think that just means it's working because after that, it's helped to close my fissures. Hope you get some relief soon :)
bigbabyboy
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Postby val » 09 Oct 2011, 11:33

I had the spasms in the "ladyparts" too- the whole area gets affected by it.
If nitro gives you headaches, try using a little less and taking a painkiller half hour before you use it.
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Gabriel06 » 09 Oct 2011, 13:01

i just read the comments and i am wonderring where do you guys get the wheatgrass cream..i wonder if its possible for me to get it in Macedonia.Its been a horrible 3 months for me..the bleeding has stopped but the pain is awfull,i think down my waist everything hurts , my bladder,uterus EVERYTHING.i guess the pain from the fissure radiates?i am worried about this skin tag..there`s no way getting rid of it unless going thru surgery right?Is it possible that my hips and unguinal area to be hurting cause of the fissure?
Gabriel06

Postby Iona » 09 Oct 2011, 16:17

Thanks again all,

My message of the day is all hail movilax! What a relief!

Still have the muscle pain but a days relief from tearing shredding on the loo was marvellous lol!

Gabrial I am worried about my tag too. Sure its going to need the chop at some point as its clearly getting worse and compounding the issues. I'm sure other nerves and muscles are effected down there, some of my aches higher up I think are down to endo which I was treated for a couple of years ago. Fairly sure its back but I am saving that one for a rainy day!

anyone had issues with smear tests and fissure? I just had one on Friday and where I normally don't have a problem with them, I was literally crying out in pain.. I wonder if it has upset it all more.

The wheatgrass sounds great, ill second the where do I get it from!

My best,

Iona
Iona
Fibre Addict

Topics: 9