are you getting an iPhone?

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: are you getting an iPhone?

Postby Guest » 28 Sep 2007, 05:11

The iphone isn't out here yet, they're taking pre-orders for it now.
We're sooooo behind over here :oops:
I'm sticking with my N95, only just worked out how to use that! :roll:

Postby happyass » 03 Oct 2007, 06:53

i love that n95! nokia has some really great stuff.
i have their 5300 musicxpress phone and i really love that. aside from not having the cool internet function, i think it really does everything i need it to do. who needs an iphone?
also, i hope when the iphone gets to UK, that you will wait to purchase one; as you can see Apple lowered the prices within 3 months to like almost 50% off!!!! as is the nature with cell phones.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 05 Oct 2007, 07:06

happyass wrote:i love that n95! nokia has some really great stuff.
i have their 5300 musicxpress phone and i really love that. aside from not having the cool internet function, i think it really does everything i need it to do. who needs an iphone?
also, i hope when the iphone gets to UK, that you will wait to purchase one; as you can see Apple lowered the prices within 3 months to like almost 50% off!!!! as is the nature with cell phones.

I heard something about that on the radio, there was uproar apparently!
I won't be getting one unless I get it as a free upgrade next year Image They're practically throwing phones at us over here at the moment to try and get us to stay on their network :D