Just need some support

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Just need some support

Postby BrokenBuckeye » 09 Dec 2011, 10:16

You are not alone, most of us that have had LIS, were scared of having it done (if they tell you they were not... they are either lying, nuts or a combination of both). Then again, most of us would have had it done sooner; knowing what we know now.
From reading your experience, it sounds like LIS may be an option, but I'm not doctor.However, first things first! Each persons situation is unique. Get to a CRS and get an expert opinion on how to proceed.
BrokenBuckeye
Salt Bather

Topics: 11

Postby dwarfs8 » 09 Dec 2011, 17:53

Buttski wrote:Hi guys.I did a bit of browsing here on LIS,Im really starting to feel I need this.I was putting it off,thinking I would try everything first but I dont think I can take anymore of this pain,its just been too long and its really interfering with my life.Im terrified of it!It does sound like its worth it though....Im just so scared.
Has anyone heard of a possible food allergies causing fissures to not heal?My pharmacist suggested this possibilty but to be honest,Im really tired of trying this and that and none of it is working.
I can try the magnesium oxide/citrate if I can afford it.I have spent lots of money on meds already.Do you find it helps you?

magnesium oxide/citrate may or may not help, it depends on too many factors. Yes, having anal problems caused me to wasted tons of money, having to buy very exp cream like nitro/GTN (i still have a BRAND NEW tube at home) which most probably wld end up in the bin since i don't need it anymore and consultations with my private CRS.
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19

Postby Buttski » 14 Dec 2011, 09:41

I finally got to see my GP and he is referring me!Yay!I hope I dont have to wait too long!Just happy to know Im on the list now!
Im wondering,does anyone else experience pain and pressure deep inside also?
Buttski
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2