new, confused and frustrated

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: new, confused and frustrated

Postby RoudyAudi » 18 Jan 2012, 16:29

Oh Aneem, I am new to this too. It's only the third day for me and I am about to jump out a window. But with my luck I'd probably live or end up landing on a shard of glass bum first :/ haha just kiddin around. You, I and every last one of us WILL make it :)
Anyway, I hope you you get better all in good time. Never in a million years did I think this would be me. Never. But as it was said earlier, y'all don't how tough you really are. I almost feel like I'm in a world of pain veterans or something.
It's truly nice to know there is a community full of people going through and actually experiencing the SAME emotions and feelings.
RoudyAudi
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Postby Sweet Bugaboo » 18 Jan 2012, 16:43

RoudyAudi - ITA. It's really great that we - the AF sufferers - can come here and vent, or get/give info., or discuss our fears, etc. I'm so glad I found this forum.
Yes - we're all in the mess together.
Sweet Bugaboo
King Fissure

Topics: 11

Postby RoudyAudi » 18 Jan 2012, 17:18

It is very nice. Can you believe that so many people do not even know what fissures are? I told a handful of my Facebook friends what I'm going through. I was amazed that they had NO idea at all what it is.
RoudyAudi
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Postby Sweet Bugaboo » 18 Jan 2012, 17:24

Not only do people not know about it, they have NO idea what amount of suffering is involved with an AF.
Also, some people seem kind of reluctant to discuss this type of problem - maybe because it's a fanny problem. So, most of us here are very relieved to have understanding people to talk to.
Sweet Bugaboo
King Fissure

Postby Sue1962 » 18 Jan 2012, 17:30

Everybody knew what I was going through for 3 years!!! I was so sick and tired of being in pain!!!! All I talked about was my fissure and my pain...I am sure they will be so happy they don't have to hear about that anymore now that surgery is over!!!
Sue1962
Fissureologist

Topics: 36

Postby Sweet Bugaboo » 18 Jan 2012, 17:34

Sue, lol - I hear ya.
I've been in my "fissure fog" for 3 months - and I know everyone is wondering if I've dropped off the face of the earth. It's kinda funny/strange how people will call and ask me if I'm better, but they never directly will talk about the AF.
Sweet Bugaboo
King Fissure

Postby workingonit » 18 Jan 2012, 17:54

I'm lucky that I have my mom to talk to. She's been through this and healed without surgery, but is super careful with her diet/fibre. But even with her, I don't get as explicit with the TMI.
So very glad for you Sue! You so deserve a break and we sure do appreciate your still checking the forum and giving advice even though you are feeling better.
-woi
workingonit
VIP

Topics: 34