Desperate for help!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Desperate for help!

Postby Mike1989 » 23 Jan 2012, 21:09

So have been battling fissure for at least two months. Can not take it any more!! I am currently laid off so I lost my health insurance. Can not afford to pay out of pocket to go and see a doctor to prescribe cream. Have been using nupricainal it works to some extent. What I really need help with, is shell fish ok to eat? I can not take watching everyone in the house always eating meat while I am forcing myself to eat double fiber bread and lintel soup every night. Is there any other meats that are ok to eat? Another thing I drink about 100 fl ounces intake about 30+ grams of fiber daily, take stool softeners and stool is still formed and hard to pass! Help please!
Mike1989

Topics: 1

Re: Desperate for help!

Postby Sweet Bugaboo » 23 Jan 2012, 22:42

Oh, gosh, Mike . . . so sorry you're in pain. I'm have it, too.
Well, alot of people here try alot of different things -- Miralax seems to be a favorite - and a couple of Tbls. of olive oil has also been suggested. I think the Miralax would work. Oh, and eat prunes, even if you can't stand them. Between the prunes and the Miralax, one of those will help, I'm pretty sure.
Sweet Bugaboo
King Fissure

Topics: 11

Postby grannymaria » 24 Jan 2012, 15:37

Hola Mike - I know that chicken and fish should not be as harsh as red meat - also it's important to eat more veggies and fruits and like Sweetbugaboo says - prunes help too..
Plz take care sweetie.. Hang in there and God willing HE heal us all..
grannymaria
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 13

Postby Sweet Bugaboo » 24 Jan 2012, 15:43

granny -
Last night I happened to see a pastor on t.v., and he was talking about the "storms of life" - how God has His purpose with each "storm" and that the "tests" we have will someday be our "testimony." That's certainly my prayer.
Sweet Bugaboo
King Fissure

Topics: 11