Thank you AF support team :-)

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Thank you AF support team :-)

Postby mountainman » 27 Jan 2012, 14:31

After stuggling for 3 years I have found a perfect routine, through research on here, that hasnt given me any problems for 2 weeks and I am hoping that my AF is healing.
I am using ZMA - 3 tablets a day just before bed. It has Zinc, magnesium and Vitamin A. It helps keep my BM very soft every single day. I think its more to do with the 450mg of magnesium but truly no more pain
I have also managed to cut my Nifedpine down to twice day from 4 times a day and still no pain or anything. Worried about going to once a day so going to do this for a month and see how it goes.
Its amazing how much of a different person I feel not worrying about going to the bathroom and having no pain afterwards.
Any questions about ZMA let me know. You can get it at GNC - I am a 200lb man so maybe only 1-2 tablets a day for women.
mountainman
Fibre Addict

Topics: 7

Re: Thank you AF support team :-)

Postby dwarfs8 » 27 Jan 2012, 19:22

hi mountainman, i'm rejoicing for u! Yes, once u have found a routine that helps u, healing will start!
It goes the same for me when i ditched my lactulose and fybogel and took prune juice, vitamin c and magnesium oxide everyday. Healing starts as my stools are kept soft and regular. Aloe vera and sitz bath has aided my healing as well. :)
Different people has different severity of the fissures, thus there's no standard healing procedure, but if you haven't try any of these we have mentioned here, what's the harm of trying then?
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19