I know I am new but this was a miracle heal for me!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

I know I am new but this was a miracle heal for me!

Postby Bennastix » 12 Feb 2012, 16:51

After all these months DYING in razor blade pain, my friend suggested trying to heal the internal hemmorhoids and the fissure would probably heal faster. I told her I had tried everything from drinking vodka shots every 4 hours to shoving everything under the sun up my butt. But she made sense. If the hemmy isn't such a problem then the swelling would go down and the fissure might heal faster.
I was at my wits end anyway and ready to blow my brains out over this ridiculous pain so I figured at this point, what could it hurt to try. She mailed me this stuff she got off the internet and told me it only took her 3-4 days to be completely pain free so I tried it. OMG!!! On day four(which was yesterday) I texted her and thanked her. Offered to pay her for the meds!! I couldn't believe I felt NORMAL again! I never thought I would feel normal again after all this I have been through! I have spent so much money on CRAP just to be able to CRAP!!! Unbelievable relief. I ended up eating something yesterday at my grand daughter's birthday party that tore my stomach up today though, that sucked! BUT!!!! It is tolerable pain! It is just "uncomfortable" today. yesterday was like I was completely normal. I haven't felt that good in 5 months. It has been 5 months of never ending ridiculous blow your brains out pain 24/7.
So, if anyone else has been as bad off as I have then it only makes sense to try it. I do not promote anything for the fissure pain as I have tried everything and nothing even comes close to helping ease it. I had never heard of it but it is called "HemClear" and she said you can google it and order it online. I am telling you, I don't endorse anything for fissure pain or healing, I have used Rectogesic that I ordered from Australia and it worked so-so, nothing fabulous. But these are pills and they are strong, eat you something when you take them but I am here to tell you that it is day 5 and if it hadn't been for the diharrea today I would still be fabulous. Fissure and fabulous are two words I have NEVER used together. The meds helped heal the hemmy and that helped heal the fissure. I AM AMAZED and tickled too death:) I am telling you, I have been over the edge with this pain. So, my advice is....at this point it can't hurt to try it. I was down with whatever at this point and I am so thankful for her and her theory of healing the hemmy:) GOD BLESS HER!!!! I hope it works for ya'll:) Good luck and let me know:) :D Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
If you have any questions just holla at me, I will tell you what I know from the past 5 days.
Benna+
Bennastix
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: I know I am new but this was a miracle heal for me!

Postby workingonit » 12 Feb 2012, 17:25

That's great to hear Benna!
Not to be a damper or anything, but you don't think it's the hemclear giving you the runs? I tried butchers broom and something else when I thought my fissure was a hemmie, and they both gave me the runs.
Perhaps if you lowered the dose?
So glad you have found some relief!
-Tanya
workingonit
VIP

Topics: 34

Postby Bennastix » 13 Feb 2012, 12:30

I have been on it for 6 days now and it hasn't bothered me with the runs. I take my daily ritual of stool softeners, metamucil, fiber capsules, zinc,and magnesium still too. I think it was some rawish hamburger I ate at the party.
I know mine is a fissure, and internal hemmies. My surgeon wasted no time telling me he was sorry to tell me that I had a fissure and there was nothing he could give me for pain. The runs are gone now and I feel amazing:|
I have a little discomfort through the day but absolutely NOTHING compared to the past 5 months of hell:) I am actually cleaning my house for the first time in a long time and that in itself feels wonderful:0 I hate a dirty house:| It doesn't even hurt me to scrub the tubs:) I am tickled too death because I treated the hemmie and the fissure healed alot faster. I didn't ever see me not living in constant intense pain ever again in my life. I am so excited:)
I expect I will have a set back before too long but I am going to enjoy this while it lasts! thanks for the kinds words and the encouragement:) I was at a loss when I found you guys.
Benna
Bennastix
Fibre Addict

Postby workingonit » 13 Feb 2012, 12:51

That's great Benna!
For the hemmies, my hubby got rid of his by starting a walking regimen. He walks (either outside or on a treadmill) everyday and they haven't darkened his door since. His job requires a lot of sitting, so his bum probably needed the help ; )
Do you have to take those pills forever?
It's really encouraging to read about someone else finding a path out of this misery!
Thanks!
-Tanya
workingonit
VIP

Topics: 34

Postby Bennastix » 13 Feb 2012, 15:23

I am only going to take them to the end of the week. I don't see any reason to waste them when they have done their job:) If I start to feel like any issues are coming back, I will immediately start them again. I hope they are a long term healing agent. Just last week I was on the verge of my wits end and this week it is like a miracle:) I cannot even explain how much I feel like a burden has been lifted off of me and my life.
Benna
Bennastix
Fibre Addict