Hey I'm new here :)

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Hey I'm new here :)

Postby mummaof3 » 22 Apr 2012, 20:41

Hey everyone,
I'm really pleased to have found this forum. I've been suffering with an AF ever since I had my son almost 5 years ago and it comes and goes. I have had 2 sphincterotomies and done all of the high fibre diets, laxatives etc etc none of which have provided long term relief. I actually went about 18 months without any flare ups until yesterday and wow did I have a flare up lol. Up all night in pain and no work today because of it :( I have had 2 children since but my Obstetrican encouraged me to have a cesarean which I did (and thank god for that) with no ill effects. Anyway I hope that I can pick up some new tips from everyone here.
mummaof3

Topics: 1

Re: Hey I'm new here :)

Postby jr2 » 22 Apr 2012, 21:12

mummaof3
Oh my gosh, I can't believe you poor thing, you've been through two surgeries for fissures and you're still suffering! That's just crazy incredible awful. I'm so sorry you've had a bad time of it these last days. This forum is full of wonderful people with lots of tips, and it is a wonderful support group for sharing with others who orally get it. I'm so sorry you've had to find your way here, but so glad to meet you :)
jr2

Topics: 15