MAJOR Constipation

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

MAJOR Constipation

Postby abs00 » 30 Apr 2012, 17:27

Hi,
Ok so new to this site
I was googling trying to find solutions to my problem when i came across this site. I need help badly, so I havent gone to the bathroom in probably 2.5 weeks (trust me i know SO bad) but seriously the stool is harder then rock and massive bigger then what it is able to come out of and long and there is alot of it i can feel it in my lower abdomen, i dont know what to do this is the second time this has happened to me and the first time i used a fleet saline enema and found out that that was used for contracting to make you go which was deff! the WRONG one for me, so now i am so scared it is the worst pain i have ever encountered
I NEED something that will liquefy whats at the end i have googled for hours and hours trying to find something that will 100% help me.
the problem isn't that i cant go its that i am resisting because i know whats coming, and if i knew that there was some kind of remedy or ANYTHING that would liquefy just whats at the very end i would use in a second, ER is not an option ether there is no way i am going there i have a major phobia of hospitals and they dont care what hurts me just to get it out.
Please someone i need ANY suggestions, i have a Fleet mineral oil enema at home but i am so nervous to use that because i am scared that its just going to lube everything up and not actually take apart, i have read about a powdered milk and molasses enema that (liquefies) but i am not sure they supposedly give at hospitals, but i have no idea, i am in a corner with no options.
I also cant really keep anything down, i try and drink LOTS of water and i have really bad indigestion and bloating of my stomach and i have no appetite whats so ever, i feel like i have no solution and i have cried and cried and cried and i dont know what to do please i need something to liquefy.
I have tried EVERYTHING. If anyone knows of something that will for sure work i would be so grateful for your reply
Image Image Image Image :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Image Image
abs00

Topics: 1

Re: MAJOR Constipation

Postby abs00 » 30 Apr 2012, 17:39

I know this isnt the regular thing for this site, but i need any help :(
abs00

Topics: 1

Postby jr2 » 30 Apr 2012, 18:09

abs00
Gosh, I'm so so sorry you are having this incredibly painful problem with constipation. Do you have any doctor at all you can consult about what you can take? Or even a pharmacist?
The problem, as you mention, is that when stool has been in the colon that long it has dried out and become hard and painful to pass. A laxative that has some sort of osmotic effect to draw water into the bowel is generally going to be advisable, but even that is only going to go so far in softening things up. Miralax is an osmotic laxative with stool softening properties, but it is slow acting, in some people it can take days to work. Magnesium citrate would work faster, but i dont know how much softening you will get with that. A warm water enema might be somewhat useful if you can retain the water for a long enough time, but it's tough to say whether this would help enough in this case. Maybe a glycerin suppository? The mineral oil enema will coat the stool to make it easier to pass, but I don't know how much it's really going to break it down or soften it.
I hope you find relief. I'm so sorry I couldn't be more help.
jr2

Topics: 15

Postby sailorgal » 07 May 2012, 22:11

hey abs,
Any update? I hope you have found a solution . . .
sailorgal
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby Neen » 08 May 2012, 09:47

Are you feeling better? I have no answers...i am concerned and want to make sure you are ok...
Neen
Salt Bather

Topics: 7