Anatomy of a Fissure

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anatomy of a Fissure

Postby Buttinpain » 04 Jul 2012, 13:21

Need help in understanding the anatomy of my arse.
Fissure is in the back, looks like about a 1/2 inch long or a little smaller. Is pink in color. Around it and under it are several piles which are purple but not huge. I have a tag in the center, can't see it but can feel it. Around this mess are other piles which I assume are hemorrhoids. By pressing on the side of anus, I can feel hard areas which I think are interal hemorrhoids. More prevalent on one side than the other.
After a BM, I have quite a bit of swelling. This is the painful part. Sitting in the tub helps but does not make the swelling go down. Swelling continues if I have more BM's. The more I have, BM's, the worse I am for the day. When the swelling goes down, usually in the late afternoon (BM's in the morning), I feel perfectly fine, a few twinges here and there and sometimes a bruised feeling but no pressure. I wake up with a flat arse hole and feel wonderful. No pain, nothing till that first BM.
So how does the anatomy work?? Are sentinal piles and hemorrhoids the same thing? How are skin tags formed and what is their relation to sentinal piles? Does anyone have hemorrhoids and a fissure and how are you doing? Care to explain your anatomy??
Thanks!! BIP
Buttinpain
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3