Thank you for the silent support

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Thank you for the silent support

Postby LLangel74 » 16 Jul 2012, 06:18

Hello In January of this year I experienced my first ever anal fissure (and hopefully my last ) It Took me four months to build up the courage to visit my GP and get help. I spent those four months in horrific pain Image My life was going nowhere , my husband and daughters put up with an awful lot from me.
My Gp was great , brief examination as i was so sore , and he referred me to local hospital , which only took 2 weeks . The consultant at the hospital saw me on the wednesday and on Friday I was admitted for Botox :)
I was worried about the botox as I had read that it wasn't working for everyone! Since the procedure I have experienced NO PAIN , I still take movicol sachets daily ( bit reluctant to stop)
I am embarressed that it took me so long to ask for help , and reading your posts helped to eventually approach my GP.
It was also discovered that I have diverticular disease , which I am dealing with well !
So what I wanted to say was A BIG THANK YOU for all the post I read and the support i gained in reading them.
LLangel74

Topics: 1