my solution

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

my solution

Postby abc123abc123 » 23 Aug 2012, 06:43

I had problems with anal fissures that keept coming back for more than half a year. First i tried movicol (1 dose a day) that didn't work, then i tried a lot of stronger medicin with the headaces and all, but that didn't solve the problem. What made me well was curiously enough the first thing i tried but taking it otherwise. When i startet taking half a dose of movicol in the morning (first a large glass of wather) and the other half of the dose/letter in the evening that made all the difference. I found out that my problem was stressrelated, i am working on the stress too but i cant allways avoid it and it takes time to get there, so the movicol makes sure that i have time to work on it and don't get extra stress from anal fissures. I only had a little paine one time since i startet taking the movicoldosis over to times a day, and that was because i didn't made sure to go to the toilet in the evening, and that fissure is all gone now=) I just wanted too share my story, i don't know if my solution will work on others, but it gave me my life back so i think i should share the solution, might be worth a try
abc123abc123

Topics: 1