Botox

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Botox

Postby richibeno » 11 Sep 2012, 14:15

hi had it done yesterday ,3pm on way home at 7.30pm
been in pain all the time, had 3 small bms today all of them painfull ,all thin ,the first one had some blood the rest none, mabe left over from the polyp removal,
dont know i f the pain is from the botox ,my fissure or the polyp removal,i will cary on with my rectogesic too ,hope it all carlms down due back to work on the 20th sept ,it feels like there is a presure there to seem to be a lot of gas before i fnialy go to do a bm,will also carry on with movicol 2 times a day
richibeno
VIP

Topics: 28

Postby Guest » 12 Sep 2012, 16:05

Hi,
Hope your feeling bit better today, it takes a wk or two for Botox to kick in so be patient I had some blood for few days after as I had some piles injected maybe your blood is from polyp removal. I'm still taking movicol 7 wks later. I also had a lot of pressure but it stopped after a few days. I was back with CRS last fri I haven't healed yet so may need more Botox in another few wks.

Postby richibeno » 12 Sep 2012, 17:28

hi bailey.still in pain ,but it feels like preasure all the time ,when i have a bm loads of gas ,then the pain hits ,but its only day 2 ,feels numb down there ,will keep taking pain killers ,movicol ,nitro ect
richibeno
VIP

Postby richibeno » 13 Sep 2012, 14:45

hey bailey ,when did the pain start to ease for you im still very painfull ,the botox areas still feel very tender ,and am feeling the presure still
richibeno
VIP

Postby Guest » 13 Sep 2012, 15:40

Hi,
sorry your feeling so much pain 😒 I'd say it was about a wk before pain eased off had pressure on & off for a while but wasn't painful. I never used the nitro after the Botox as I was afraid to touch the area. Are you still having 2 or 3 BM's I make sure I only have one a day less trauma. Hope it kicks in for you soon.

Postby richibeno » 29 Sep 2012, 11:56

hey bailey
how you doing,hope you are still healing fine.
im still in pain last 3 days has got worse ,seems to be a new pain ,comes from anus or sphincter and goes left through my left buttock ,saw my crs yesterday ,did not want him to examin me just talked ,he said its only been 2 weeks ,so still early days ,carryon taking meds ,spke about the lis op to
richibeno
VIP

Postby Guest » 29 Sep 2012, 12:28

richibeno wrote:hey bailey
how you doing,hope you are still healing fine.
im still in pain last 3 days has got worse ,seems to be a new pain ,comes from anus or sphincter and goes left through my left buttock ,saw my crs yesterday ,did not want him to examin me just talked ,he said its only been 2 weeks ,so still early days ,carryon taking meds ,spke about the lis op to

Hi Richibeno,
Sorry to hear your still suffering you should really have had some relief by now. Does your CRS think you will need Lis? Did he mention another round of botox first?
I just put up a post of how im doing had a bit of a setback today terrified its starting again. Had pain & blood this morning while doing BM very disappointed. Have been sore all day but not the terrible spasm pain. I never really had blood with fissure so was shocked when i saw blood today. Its so not fair thought i was getting my life back now i feel its starting again. Thoughts of a BM tomorrow is killing me Image

Postby richibeno » 29 Sep 2012, 13:14

hey bailey
guess what just went and done my worst bm in 2 weeks
had to push and it bleed still soft but it was formed,bleed not a lot but it seemed to get stuck in behind the sphincter so had to push ,oh why oh why
might be because i have nocked to much movicol on the head ,so i will up it again ,
have just had my best 2 days bms to ,,ahhhhhhh
richibeno
VIP

Postby Guest » 29 Sep 2012, 14:51

That's tough know how you feel but really you should keep with the movicol etc until your healed maybe take some lactulose with it to help things move along