I think I have an anal fissure for about 4 years now.

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

I think I have an anal fissure for about 4 years now.

Postby dyenamo12x » 18 Sep 2012, 08:05

In late 2007, I did have anal sex (not the first time) but had extreme pain after. This pain lasted a few weeks. Very little spotty blood, no pus, just a sharp pain when having a bowel movement. Then it stopped. I continued to have sex since then but a few weeks after the painful time, I noticed what appeared to be a rip on the outside of the anus. It sounds stupid, but looks like I have two holes. So, I went to the doctor and he just gave me suppositories, but I know for sure it is not a hemmohroid. Recently, the pain started again after sex and now it's unbearable. When I have a bowel movement, it feels like someone has a scissor there and is just tearing through me. I don't have medical insurance now, hopefully I will soon. What should I do? Is there anyway I can post a picture and see if some medical expert sees it and lets me know if it is an anal fissure? I do not want to violate any guidelines here, so please people help!! :(
dyenamo12x

Topics: 1

Re: I think I have an anal fissure for about 4 years now.

Postby Savaici » 18 Sep 2012, 08:31

Welcome to the group! Sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. You need to see a colon and rectal surgeon (CRS) to get a good idea of what is going on.
We are not doctors on here, so think that your doctor seeing what is going on with your rear end is best.
There are quite a few photos on google that show exactly what an anal fissure looks like. Image
We provide advice, but we do not diagnose. We understand the pain as many of us are going through the same process. But, as to what is going on with you personally, that is something to show your doctor. This is what we all have to do.
All the best to you, and keep us informed!
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Re: I think I have an anal fissure for about 4 years now.

Postby PWaN » 18 Sep 2012, 12:17

Whatever it is, change your diet to keep your BMs SOFT. It will reduce pain. In the meantime get a doctor diagnosis and get yourself healed.
PWaN
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3