Botox again today 11/7/07..

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Botox again today 11/7/07..

Postby Guest » 10 Nov 2007, 07:04

Thanks Fissulyna!
I want us to all feel better. My next step is I am going to a pain clinic and naturopath that is not far from where I live. I will try anything to see if it works. By January if I am still having problems I will probalby have the LIS so I will seek out advice from everyone here when I decicde to go. Thats if I have problems still. Maybe I won't.
Take Care
Patty

Postby Guest » 10 Nov 2007, 08:22

I have to say that I am so proud of you, Patty! When you first came here you were quite immobilized by your fissure and pain and it was controlling you. Now I see that you are in control of it by trying out treatments and taking matters into your own hands.

Now, submit, fissure, I command you!!!!

Postby Fissulyna » 10 Nov 2007, 14:59

OK< OK< !!!! NO F from me any more ha ha ha . No F in my life anyway ; )))!!
Crazy, crazy girls !!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL :_):
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 10 Nov 2007, 16:46

Thanks Lecia,
I have to give you guys credit for me being this way. I want to go to this pain management clinic to see if it can help deal with my pain. I don't want to deal with this anymore and I don't want to miss out on anything anymore. AND I would like to meet someone and go out and have some fun finally! I am getting sick of this house. LOL
Fissulyna yes we are all a bit crazy here.....
Image :wood: :snoopys: :snn:
Take Care.. Patty

Postby Deleted User 5 » 10 Nov 2007, 16:54

A little craziness never hurt anyone!!!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 10 Nov 2007, 17:09

and we're never gonna survive, unless, we get a little crazy!!!

Yes, F's are really bad for your F life.

Postby Fissulyna » 11 Nov 2007, 14:50

Tell me about it all :))) !!!! I just hope I won't make my friends and family go crazy with me around in this "semi -alive " state and mood changes depending of a pain, itch or BM consistency ! Feel like hanging chalkboard around my neck with special symbols for what is "now bothering me" so they don't have to ask...and me explaining the most stupid stuff that nobody can fathom anyway unless they have one in their butt anyway. I also forbade anybody calling anybody else " the pain in the ass" because they do not understand the depth of the "expression" !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61