1 week from botox

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: 1 week from botox

Postby shouldi » 18 Dec 2012, 15:09

Hi all,
I am sure you can all understand that i have not had the time to get on here recently had so much to deal with..
it,s now 3 weeks since botox and yes i had a small setback when i got the shocking news of my mum, but all seems to have settled again, i am not taking movicol instead of fybogel as not eating a great deal due to how i am feeling, this seems to be working better for me..
all seems to be ok with my BM,s no bleeding, no pain, very very occasional pain, nothing like before, i have my check up date for 16th January which will be 7 weeks since botox, so lets hope it keeps going ok and no more treatment for me...
i just have the funeral on 21st december to get through..
shouldi
Salt Bather

Topics: 11

Postby shouldi » 05 Jan 2013, 10:39

Hi all,
Its been a while since being on here but i am sure you all understand how busy i have been since the death of my mum on 5th December...
the botox seems to be going well, i am nearly 6 weeks on now, and i see the surgeon in 10 days time, i have no pain on BM,s now, but are still having some slight pain in my left buttock hip are, not sure this is connected as i have lots of joint pains at the moment which i am seeing the local doctor about next week..
i have stopped using the diltazem as it has started to make me itch quite badly, so am using vaseline twice dailt and coconut oil which i brought 4 weeks ago.. i do not feel 100 % down there yet but am hoping it will improve even more with time, but am pleased with the botox results so far.
shouldi
Salt Bather

Topics: 11

Postby owmybum » 06 Jan 2013, 06:35

Hi shouldi,
I am glad things are getting better for you.... Especially as you have been through so much with the sad loss of your mum.
I hope your healing continues!!
Keep us posted
OMB
Xxxxxxxxxxx
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !