Why blood still comes????

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Why blood still comes????

Postby bugz » 03 Jan 2013, 15:59

Hello,,,
read so many post over here and i hope you ppl also help me coz im so confuse or in tense...
My name is Amir.. on Novermber 14th i had a low fistula surgery.. i was scared before surgery but .. i didnt even knw when the surgery done.. for 2 weeks i had been visiting to health center to change dressing and sitting in warm water.. on 4th dec.. Dr. checked and said its healing.. but past 1 or 2 days .. i see some blood comes from the wound and now im tense that why blood is coming.. i walk i sit i drive... no pain i feel... I was about to join a gym.. but now when i saw blood im thinking to postpond... plz advice me what to do..... Image
bugz

Topics: 1

Re: Why blood still comes????

Postby richibeno » 03 Jan 2013, 17:26

hey AMIR
whats your diet like keep things soft drink loads of water
cut down on rubbbish foods ,
take a stool softner i use movicol,
if it continues go back and see your doctor surgen,
heres to great healing
richibeno
VIP

Topics: 28

Re: Why blood still comes????

Postby bugz » 04 Jan 2013, 03:35

Thanks Richibeno for replying...
i dont face any trouble or pain while passing the stool.. now a days i am having much water too... not much junk food... and no toruble while walking... and stil this morning i woke up went to washroom and pass the stool then i saw blood i touch the wound and felt blood ,,, then saw in mirror .. the area which Dr, cut its healed just a small area is blood red.. and i think blood comes frm there....
bugz

Topics: 1