Bidet and squatting info

Found a good website that has some really handy information?  Post your links here...

Return to References, Websites, Facts...

Re: Bidet and squatting info

Postby Mamalucia » 03 Feb 2013, 10:03

Kind of a TMI POST:
What's the easiest way to do the squatting? I've seen some grouesome stuff about people standing on the seat to squat and that actually breaking the toilet and giving them nasty gashes and stuff. So will putting your feet on a foot rest while sitting be sufficient? I don't have enough room on either side of my toilet to put chairs or some thing to stand on as my toilet is directly between the sink and shower with barely enough elbow room to wipe lol. Any adice or websites you can share would be GREATLY APPRECIATED as I suffer from constipation and I'd like to get as much out as possible when I finally do go.
Mamalucia
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby richibeno » 03 Feb 2013, 11:08

I think you could get a tiny totts stool put in front of toilet'then sit on toilet 'put your feet on stool then you are bringing your knees closer too your body and you have a squat position
richibeno
VIP

Topics: 28

Postby Mamalucia » 03 Feb 2013, 12:15

I used a mop bucket turned over and it helped with the squatting position but it didn't seem that I let out more then normal. It was a little painful because it pulled on my incision site cuz it put extra pressure in that area but Hopefully as my body adjusts it will get easier and ill find a way to put less pressure on that area.
Mamalucia
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12