Anal Massage

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Anal Massage

Postby Port » 05 Feb 2013, 23:55

jr2 wrote:Actually, massage has been very beneficial for me. Been doing it for a year. It takes a lot of care, experimenting, and patience to figure it out, but it is really helpful for me.
ya, seems to help a bit Image have used coconut oil...desperate times---desperate measures.
Port
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Re: Anal Massage

Postby ajkk » 06 Feb 2013, 02:21

Hi guys,
It is desperate times desperate measures.
I have found massaging my bum cheeks and getting as close to my anus as i'm able but not touching it helps. I feel as though my bum cheeks and back all tense up, ache, and throb, so massaging them feels like it relives some of the pressure. Def wouldn't do it with that nitrocrap. I'm glad it works for some people, but for me it felt like i was rubbing explosives into a wound, turns out, it if you read wikipedia ( i know i know) it actually is explosive.
I got some stringer anti-inflamatory tablets called Naproxen, i have to take antisickness tablets with them but at the moment my ass doesn't hurt as much. I have a headache constantly but i think thats a result of the pain, strain, and general upset. I lost a day with the pain yesterday so I want to crack on and do my paperwork from my bed today and try and get caught up.
I feel rotten for the people on here that have to pay for procedures and are self employed...
Badass love
xxx
ajkk
Fibre Addict