Ready to take the Nitro at 12pm

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Ready to take the Nitro at 12pm

Postby GGky1959 » 25 Feb 2013, 14:24

coconut wrote:
GGky1959 wrote:
coconut wrote:Do it! Just take some entertainment into the bed with you and relax a bit after you apply. There's a 80% chance you won't get a headache. Frankly, I'm jealous of the people for whom this has worked. It sounds like a great treatment.

CoCo I did it and when they say the headaches come almost immediately, they do not lie...my God....it is instant and swift...but all in all, I feel okay...I'm now wondering is it the meds I took to combat the headaches that's working or the cream....????Nevertheless, I did it, I did it with the support and encouragement of everyone here and I'm so grateful for that. Now whether or not its a means to an end??????Only time will tell.

Woohoo!!!!!!

GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Re: Ready to take the Nitro at 12pm

Postby GGky1959 » 25 Feb 2013, 14:28

owmybum wrote:Nitro gave me a horrendous headache almost instantly. I wiped it off and never tried it again... It got hurled in the bin!!
I hope you get on with it. X

Like you, the headaches are just unbearable, but with 2 Aleve, I'm okay.....but nothing short of putting a gun to my head and beating me with it, is gonna make me throw this stuff away....its too expensive and I've earned it (smile)...beside, once the headache goes away, it ain't a bad thing at all!! But then again, I'm married to a 63 year old head ache, so I'll live Image
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25